Windows 10: No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2...

Discus and support No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cheenus100 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cheenus100, May 11, 2024.

1. No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2...

/u/cheenus100, May 11, 2024

2. Focusrite Solo as USB microphone

Hello,

So I use a Focusrite Solo and condenser microphone for my PC mic. I cannot get windows to see it as a microphone however for the purpose of voice control. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you,

HarveySchinkal, May 11, 2024
  3. VOLUME CONTROLS WITH WINDOWS 10, SCARLETT SOLO 3RD GEN INTERFACE, REAPER DAW

That volume control can be used to control your computer's internal soundcard, which you have essentially replaced with Scarlett Solo. This is why it's greyed out and can't be used when you're working with Scarlett Solo.
    When connected to your computer and selected as the audio output device, all audio passes through Scarlett. You can make changes to the master volume using the monitor control located on the front of your Scarlett Solo or using the Focusrite Control application, which functions as a remote control for the hardware.

John // Focusrite UK

John at Focusrite, May 11, 2024
  4. fireberd Win User

No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2...

fireberd, May 11, 2024
Thema:

No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2...

1. No enhancements tab on my Focusrite solo 3rd gen, been trying to figure out why for about 2... - Similar Threads - enhancements tab Focusrite

2. Trying to figure this out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to figure this out: I tried manually going through my command prompt to see if I could download KB5034441, which ended up happening, but now I think I messed up in returning to the original state. Ramesh Srinivasan I'm hoping this reached you! Here's the Disk Management...
  3. Trying to figure this out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to figure this out: I tried manually going through my command prompt to see if I could download KB5034441, which ended up happening, but now I think I messed up in returning to the original state. Ramesh Srinivasan I'm hoping this reached you! Here's the Disk Management...
  4. Trying to figure this out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?: Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?IN 2024, Microsoft cannot figure out what in the **** is going on when you have more than one display attached to your device????!!!!!????**** YOU...
  6. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?: Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?IN 2024, Microsoft cannot figure out what in the **** is going on when you have more than one display attached to your device????!!!!!????**** YOU...
  7. Why Can Microsoft Not Figure Out 2 **** SCREENS? WHY?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. VOLUME CONTROLS WITH WINDOWS 10, SCARLETT SOLO 3RD GEN INTERFACE, REAPER DAW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME CONTROLS WITH WINDOWS 10, SCARLETT SOLO 3RD GEN INTERFACE, REAPER DAW: I was wondering if anybody could help me with the problem I'm having with my volume using Windows 10 on my PC running through a Scarlett solo 3 G. interface and using Reaper DAW, for some reason after I reset my PC to get a fresh start when I lay down my tracks in Reaper and...
  9. Trying to figure out why my Windows update stopped

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to figure out why my Windows update stopped: Run the Windows update and stuck at the middle of the process. It took 2 hours for 60 percent then stuck from there after restarting the computer by force I saw an error code 0x8024A002...
  10. Been crashing for months cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Been crashing for months cant figure out why: Hi I have been having a problem since mid October now, I have been to several forums gotten into contact with AMD and noone has been able to help this far. I had recently upgrade a few components in my pc being my Motherboard, CPU and RAM. Started with a clean install of...