Windows 10: No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel.

Discus and support No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there. I have recently bought a new computer and the sound tab where you can access the properties does not have the Enhancements tab like my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by youngtomlin, Sep 9, 2016.

1. No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel.

Hello there.

I have recently bought a new computer and the sound tab where you can access the properties does not have the Enhancements tab like my old computer did. I have the newest and most up to date Realtek Driver and I was wondering if there is a solution.

Thanks in advance.
    Lewis *Smile*Smile

:)

youngtomlin, Sep 9, 2016
  2. Time Lady Win User

no sound in Windows 10

You could also try disabling enhancements under control panel>sound click on speaker & choose properties then enhancements tab, add a tick to disable enhancements.

Time Lady, Sep 9, 2016
  3. No bass playing in sound

The Control Panel does not show a Hardware & Sound option and there is no Advanced Audio Enhancements on the Realtek advanced tab.

There is a Restore Defaults option on the advanced but this does not fix the problem.

TonyPlatts, Sep 9, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2016
  5. There is no tab for Realtek in the properties and I can seem to find the full download for the Realtek Control Panel either.

youngtomlin, Sep 9, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    Hello, could you explain "no tab for Realtek in the properties"... where exactly do you expect to see a tab labelled Realtek? In the property sheet for what?

My Realtek HDAudio Manager is 6.0.1.7629.
    I can download this from my manufacturer.

Have you looked on MSI's site?

I searched for
    MSI audio drivers
    and found this for you:
    MSI Realtek High Definition Audio Driver 6.0.1.6586 Driver - TechSpot

Please check if this is the correct one for you, as I'm not familiar with MSI's site.

dalchina, Sep 9, 2016
  7. CountMike New Member
    I don't have it either, in either place. It looks like it's hardware dependent if it will be there or not.

CountMike, Sep 9, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Assuming this is what we're talking about, this is what I see:

No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel. [​IMG]

- provider MS

dalchina, Sep 9, 2016
  9. fireberd Win User
    I have the Enhancement tab in my Speaker Properties.

Is this what the user is talking about?

I also have the option in the Realtek HD Audio Manager

But, I think Mike is correct that its motherboard vendor dependent.

fireberd, Sep 9, 2016
  10. CountMike New Member
    Same thing happened to me, on Ga-870-Ud3 I had it, on this one no. Even tried old v2.4 drivers and nothing.

CountMike, Sep 10, 2016
  11. fireberd Win User
    I see a similar problem with "Stereo Mix". Some vendors disable that option (Like my Toshiba laptop) and there is no way to get it.

fireberd, Sep 10, 2016
  12. Yes, the image that Fireberd posted is what I wan't. I guess I'll just have to live without it.

youngtomlin, Sep 11, 2016
  13. dalchina New Member

Hi, I'd hate to think of the depressing daily thought of not having Realtek enhancements.. so here's how I got a whole list of enhancements.

Caveat- there is the usual health warning of using drivers not adapted by your manufacturer for your particular laptop. Nonetheless, the enhancements work.. all seems fine.

So:
    Go here:
    Realtek
    and 'Accept to the above' - accept the bad English (it's a Taiwanese site).

Ignore the smaller ones above 'Readme' (I tried one.. it just went round and round in an uninstall/restart loop).

Download the 223175k one.
    Uninstall your existing Realtek driver. (At least that's what I did this time given my earlier experience).
    Install the driver and restart.

Hopefully enjoy them- with your PC hooked up to your vintage 100W audio system!

E.g.

dalchina, Sep 11, 2016
  14. I use the site above. Click "I agree to the above" and it pops up saying "Object Moved to here" with a link that just loops back round to the same site. Why is it not working for me.

youngtomlin, Sep 17, 2016
  15. Kbird Win User
    No every Realtek Chipset supports it , it depends on the MB Maker and how they are supported by the Driver , I have it on one Computer but not the Other.

But a good Free Equalizer is Equalizer APO with the PEACE GUI front end , works well on the system where i don't get "enhancements" It can also be applied to Inputs and Outs as needed use the PEACE GUI >Settings EQ APO Configurator Button once installed.

Kbird, Sep 17, 2016
Thema:

1. No Enhancements Tab under Sound in the Control Panel. - Similar Threads - Enhancements Tab under

2. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound: I have an issue where all the sounds on my computer get played through my mic I've been testing it through Discord and Voice Recorder windows app, so I know it's not app specific and I've gone through every fix on the internet and none of them work. The only fix I was unable...
  3. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound: I have an issue where all the sounds on my computer get played through my mic I've been testing it through Discord and Voice Recorder windows app, so I know it's not app specific and I've gone through every fix on the internet and none of them work. The only fix I was unable...
  4. Audio Enhancements Tab Missing in Control Panel Sound

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Sound Control Enhancements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Control Enhancements: Sitting here listening to Nirvana with new speakers and I am looking for the windows sound enhancements which used to be in sound/speakers/properties but I cant find them. There was acoustic controls to 'fake' auditoriums, street, living room, pipes etc. I am trying to get...
  6. External Microphone Doesn't Show Up under Sound Control Panel's "Recording" tab

External Microphone Doesn't Show Up under Sound Control Panel's "Recording" tab: An external microphone doesn't show up under "Recording" devices in the Sound Control Panel when plugged into an HP Envy 15t-as100 CTO laptop. No icon appears for the external mic at all. After plugging it in, I do see the cursor flash like it's trying to initialize or...
  7. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  8. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  9. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enhancements tab

2. realtek hd audio wont install error 0xc0000244