Windows 10: No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.

Discus and support No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to make a bootable USB of windows 10 i have the iso file, i have 4 usb's but each of them is 4 gb only. but windows 10 iso is 5.6 GB so is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sri charan rekapalli, Jun 26, 2021.

1. No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.

Hi, I want to make a bootable USB of windows 10 i have the iso file, i have 4 usb's but each of them is 4 gb only. but windows 10 iso is 5.6 GB so is there any option like create a windows 10 bootable image using 2 USB's or any other method..please Help. Very Important.

:)

sri charan rekapalli, Jun 26, 2021
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 26, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Multi-bootable USB

We didnt use ISOs, we had to convert them to .imgPTN when we were using them. But we graduated from easy2boot when we could get all the tools we needed on 10.

Thats a whole other issue. If you cant see the USB at all during boot then you wont make any headway getting easy2boot working.

I can try and post the document later when I have some time.

Solaris17, Jun 26, 2021
  4. morgan23 Win User

No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.

USB Bootable

Apologies to you both.
    I was bloody foaming at the mouth whilst posting earlier through shear frustration.

I was trying to use tutorial "How to Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10" using the first method
    However,

After step 7. I don't get step 8 to be able to select USB I get :-
    8GB of free disk space needed on (CNo enough space on USB to make a bootable usb. :)
    Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again

Regards

morgan23, Jun 26, 2021
Thema:

No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb.

1. No enough space on USB to make a bootable usb. - Similar Threads - enough space USB

2. Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?: Hi, my USB drive is 59GB and I can't make it bootable with Rufus. The drive is a GPT style and I can't change it to MBR or it won't boot. I also can't use active command since it is a GPT disk. How do I make it bootable?...
  3. Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?: Hi, my USB drive is 59GB and I can't make it bootable with Rufus. The drive is a GPT style and I can't change it to MBR or it won't boot. I also can't use active command since it is a GPT disk. How do I make it bootable?...
  4. Make a 59GB USB drive bootable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make a bootable USB ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to make a bootable USB ?: Please tell me how to make a bootable USB in Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-bootable-usb/6aaa7f8c-9191-4161-ac8a-777788cc8dd4
  6. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  7. Making a preexisting install USB bootable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making a preexisting install USB bootable: My SSD is failing, and the connector to attach an internal disk in my laptop has been lost (it's a SATA connector on a flat flex cable) I have a spare mechanical disk, and a USB3 SATA cable. I have booted fresh installs from USB before, but those were Windows 7 and Server...
  8. USB Bootable

USB Bootable: Using Tutorial below. .(Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC.) After step 7. I don't get step 8 to select USB I get :- 8GB of free disk space needed on (C:) Move files you no longer need or use Disk Cleanup to create space then try again Help please.. Thanks 152136
  9. USB not enough space for windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB not enough space for windows 10: I downloaded the windows 10 iso file to put a fresh install of windows 10 on a usb but when i use the boot camp assistant to transfer the file to the usb it says there is not enough room on the usb but i was told you need atleast 8gb and my usb has 31 gb avaliable....
  10. make bootable usb

make bootable usb: Hello I cannot make a bootable USB with the media creation tool. It gives error and corrupts the usb so I cannot use it anymore. It's already 3 of them. I have tried 2 USB port in the computer and it is the same. what to do. Thanks...