Windows 10: No Error Sound on Searches

Discus and support No Error Sound on Searches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I no longer get an error sound on searches. No error sound on searches in Excel. (All other sounds work in Excel.) No error sound in searches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RonaldGast, Sep 21, 2019.

1. No Error Sound on Searches

I no longer get an error sound on searches. No error sound on searches in Excel. (All other sounds work in Excel.)

No error sound in searches done on Firefox.

Possibly could have happened in September Tuesday upgrade --- I am not certain about that.

:)

RonaldGast, Sep 21, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue No Error Sound on Searches :p

cadaveca, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 21, 2019
  4. No Error Sound on Searches

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

No Error Sound on Searches

1. No Error Sound on Searches - Similar Threads - Error Sound Searches

2. Disable current folder search error sound in Explorer

in Cortana
    Disable current folder search error sound in Explorer: In Windows 10, when a file Explorer window is active and I press a letter key on keyboard, it selects the first file or folder starting with this letter. However, when there is no such file or folder, it plays the default "Windows background" sound. Is there a way to disable...
  3. Disable current folder search error sound in Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable current folder search error sound in Explorer: In Windows 10, when a file Explorer window is active and I press a letter key on keyboard, it selects the first file or folder starting with this letter. However, when there is no such file or folder, it plays the default "Windows background" sound. Is there a way to disable...
  4. Disable current folder search error sound in Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sound errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound errors: this is what its showing me after i press this icon and sayis that i have no speakers or head phones plugged in.This started when i accidentaly downloaded a virus and then i somehow i got rid of it but theyre is some side effects and this is 1 of them.And somehow i can hear...
  6. sound errors

sound errors: this is what its showing me after i press this icon and sayis that i have no speakers or head phones plugged in.This started when i accidentaly downloaded a virus and then i somehow i got rid of it but theyre is some side effects and this is 1 of them.And somehow i can hear...
  7. sound errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Sound Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Error: I was starting up my pc today, and when i got on i noticed there was no sound. I went into the control panel and tried to start windows sound and the windows end build manually but i got an error saying "Error 0x80070005 cant start Windows Audio on local computer"Tried to fix...
  9. Sound Error

Sound Error: I was starting up my pc today, and when i got on i noticed there was no sound. I went into the control panel and tried to start windows sound and the windows end build manually but i got an error saying "Error 0x80070005 cant start Windows Audio on local computer"Tried to fix...
  10. Sound Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Error: So I just recently updated to Windows 10, and there's this one error. [img] It formatted weird, so it's hard to see, but it does not show Input / Output Devices, which it should. On top of that, when I open the Audio Panel through the console, it says that no audio devices...