Windows 10: No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4

Discus and support No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard. I use the ethernet port to connect to the internet but after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by manatee, Dec 27, 2019.

1. manatee Win User

No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4

Hi,

I upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 motherboard. I use the ethernet port to connect to the internet but after the upgrade I didn't have the internet connection.
    I looked at my LAN connection and it said No Connection. I ran the Windows troubleshooting program and it said that the driver was bad, but didn't say which driver. Since the Ethernet driver is Broadcom netlink driver I assumed that was it but I can't find the ASRock supported version of that driver for Windows 10. The driver that's installed now is from 8/8/2015.
    I went on ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 website to see if there's a downlink for the Broadcom driver and there isn't.
    ASRock > Z77 Extreme4
    XFastLAN utility didn't help.

Has anyone seen this issue? I tried installing the Win 8 Broadcom driver from ASRock website just to see if that works, but it didn't help.

Thanks.

:)

manatee, Dec 27, 2019
  2. paomck Win User

Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

Hi everyone! Need help in installing ethernet driver for my motherboard Z77 Extreme 4. I went on Asrock website but there is no lan driver available for download. I am about to upgrade my OS to win 10 today - but now I am wondering if this is a good decision.

Thank you so much!!

paomck, Dec 27, 2019
  3. iKhan Win User
    What price should I expect for the ASRock Z77 Extreme4?

I plan on upgradging. I'm looking to got a 2500K (to broke for IB *Eek! No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4 :eek:)

I like the ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3, but with Z77 around the corner might as well get a Z77 board.

I looked on ASRocks website and the Z77 Extreme4 would be perfect for me. It has everything I want.

What price should I expect for this board? The Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 is under $130 on Newegg.

http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?Model=Z77 Extreme4

iKhan, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Thagstrom Win User

Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

I can not gurantee it, but windows 10 generally is able to find the right drivers in most cases.

Although it is definitely best to have them on hand just in case.

If you go here:
    https://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Z77%20Extreme4/...

The last driver listed is "ASRock XFast LAN utility". I believe this is what you would need.

Let me know if there is anything else!

Thagstrom, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

1. No ethernet connection after Windows 10 upgrade on ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - Similar Threads - ethernet connection upgrade

2. How to upgrade to windows 11 on ASrock motherboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upgrade to windows 11 on ASrock motherboard?: I recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from 10 and used the installation assistant. Everything was working fine until the last bit and a screen appeared saying reboot and select proper boot device. I met the system requirements by enabling TPM and secure boot. After I...
  3. How to upgrade to windows 11 on ASrock motherboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to upgrade to windows 11 on ASrock motherboard?: I recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from 10 and used the installation assistant. Everything was working fine until the last bit and a screen appeared saying reboot and select proper boot device. I met the system requirements by enabling TPM and secure boot. After I...
  4. How to upgrade to windows 11 on ASrock motherboard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I'm at my wits end. Asrock Z87 Extreme4 + GPT/UEFI + Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm at my wits end. Asrock Z87 Extreme4 + GPT/UEFI + Windows 10.: [ATTACH] So for those who want to help, please read this post first. I get tired of people on reddit who want to pad their post count, read 2 words then repeat what I already said I did or ask questions that are already answered. Per title, motherboard is an Asrock Z87...
  6. Upgraded to 10, now ethernet will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgraded to 10, now ethernet will not connect: Tried everything I can think of. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgraded-to-10-now-ethernet-will-not-connect/3410be5e-9889-46cc-92f9-bb67235a221b
  7. Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Z77 Extreme 4 Motherboard installing ethernet driver for Windows 10: Hi everyone! Need help in installing ethernet driver for my motherboard Z77 Extreme 4. I went on Asrock website but there is no lan driver available for download. I am about to upgrade my OS to win 10 today - but now I am wondering if this is a good decision. Thank you so...
  8. Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound

Asrock Z390 Extreme4 Audio issues: crackling/popping and disappering sound: I have a really weird problem with my Realtek Audio on my ASRock Z390 Extreme4 mobo in Windows 10. The sound is always working perfectly after booting the system up. I am using the rear analog jack output and have my analog LG speakers connected. Then, after some time, the...
  9. Intel RST and Z77

Intel RST and Z77: Hey all, I have Z77 chipset, Ivy Bridge, Intel SSD etc. Intel haven't updated it's RST for Z77 in a long time, the latest working version is 13.1.0.1058 - although release notes of few later drivers say those are also for Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SATA AHCI...
  10. ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 - After Win 10 upgrade, can't power on from USB

in Windows 10 Support
    ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 - After Win 10 upgrade, can't power on from USB: Hi, I really hope someone can help. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and now i am no longer able to power on my pc from my keyboard or mouse. Nothing has changed in the bios settings (see below) and i'm unable to find anything in the windows settings or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel ethernet connection i217-v driver for asrock z87 extreme 4

2. asrock z77 no ethernet adapter

3. win10 asrock z77 extreme4