Windows 10: No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet...

Discus and support No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Since i installed Windows 10 build 10.0.18363.535 64-bit on my new PC, after every startup i have to disable and re-enable the Ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Simone Bondi, Jan 14, 2020.

1. No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet...

Hello,

Since i installed Windows 10 build 10.0.18363.535 64-bit on my new PC, after every startup i have to disable and re-enable the Ethernet controller multiple sometimes once, sometimes five times before being able to connect to the network, rendering me unable to communicate with any device on the network,
    and thus the PC won't connect to Internet either.

I'm using a MSI B450 Mortar MAX motherboard with a Realtek RTL8111H-CG ethernet controller.

In Network Connections, i sometimes read "Unidentified Network" under the Ethernet connection, other times simply "No Internet". In both cases, i can't communicate with any device on the network ping, connect to router/switch management page, etc

I tried to:

1 Check if the problem is created by the Router/Switch, but other devices on the network work fine and have no problem;

2 Boot from a Linux distribution, and the problem never occurs: so it's definitely not an hardware problem;

3 Install the drivers from my motherboard manufacturer's website, but the same problem occurs;

4 Do a network reset and let windows automatically install the controller drivers, but the same problem occurs;

5 Disable DHCP and connect with a manual configuration of course, correct, same problem occurs;

6 Use Windows Troubleshooting. Did not fix anything.

Regards,

Bondi Simone

:)

Simone Bondi, Jan 14, 2020
  2. RevoLand Win User

Windows 10 Ethernet connection randomly disconnects

Hello,

So this issue has been annoying me since i have changed my old i5-4670 with a ryzen.

Ethernet: Realtek 8111H (MSI X370 Gaming Plus)
    Modem/Router: Airties Air 5760

What i have tried so far to fix my issue:
    • Re-installing Windows
    • Updating Ryzen chipset drivers
    • Updating Realtek LAN drivers (both from MSI & Realtek)
    • Updating MSI' LAN releated drivers (MSI Gaming Lan Manager)
    • Replacing ethernet cable
    • Restarting router to factory settings
    Still no luck, keeps happening randomly. Sometimes it is stable for days then it is not stable for 20 mins. Happening when gaming or idle, or while streaming via steam link.
    Windows' own issue fixer thingy fix the issue for the moment, re-plugging the cable, disabling & enabling the ethernet adapter also fixes the issue for the moment.
    Also i am the only one having this issue in the network, TV and phones are still connected to wifi.

It is started to be real annoying, so time to get help to fix the issue from TPU. Thanks in advance! *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

RevoLand, Jan 14, 2020
  3. intel(R) Ethernet Connection (2) 1219 doesnt connect on startup

The ethernet doesnt connect auto on startup. have to disable>enable network adapter

xCEAKnDEsTRoYx, Jan 14, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet...

realtek ethernet

To isolate the case, we would suggest that you use other "Realtek Ethernet", and see if it does the same thing.

Regards.

John Sarc, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet...

1. No Ethernet connection at startup, having to disable and re-enable the Realtek Ethernet... - Similar Threads - Ethernet connection startup

2. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  3. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  4. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unusable Ethernet connection after startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unusable Ethernet connection after startup: Hello,So for the past week now my pc has basically no internet after booting, the problem would go away after a couple minutes but now persists for hours at a time. I haven’t been able to find a fix short of waiting or restarting my computer countless times until it works....
  6. Disable ethernet

Disable ethernet: I connected to a mobile hotspot recently, and now this "No Internet" option is showing on top of the Wi-Fi page. [ATTACH] When I click on it, it takes me to the ethernet settings page. How can I remove this from the list? Right clicking the device in settings does nothing....
  7. Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?: submitted by /u/silentklip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqudd7/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_realtek/
  8. Ethernet realtek is slow....

Ethernet realtek is slow....: i have a problem my ethernet lan RTL8111H is a gigabit lan controller i have the gigabit but is very slow... i have 400mbps in download and 58,57mbps in upload... how can i fix it? i am running windows 10 pro 64bit Thanks 131751
  9. Ethernet not working - need to re-enable

Ethernet not working - need to re-enable: Hey, Earlier this week there was an update for windows 10, I'm not sure what the update was but it took about an hour to install so was fairly big (although I see no real changes). Anyway, since then the ethernet adapter no longer works when the computer starts up. It just...
  10. Realtek Ethernet Problems

Realtek Ethernet Problems: I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net, however, my lap top coneects (via WiFi) with no problems. Should I remove Win 8.1 frommy desktop and complete a clean install of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msi mortar max ethernet not working