Windows 10: No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI

Discus and support No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't know if they are correlated: Specs are in my profile... CHANGED: Installed Inateck KT4006 - 2 port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card in computer [\LIST]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by urbanj, Jun 14, 2019.

1. urbanj Win User

No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI

I don't know if they are correlated:

Specs are in my profile...

CHANGED:

• Installed Inateck KT4006 - 2 port USB 3.0 PCI-E Card in computer
      [\LIST]

ETHERNET stopped working
      • Can not get to internet
        Can not find PC on network
        Lights are correct on CAT-5
        No connection lights at switch

What has been tried

• Removed card from MB
        Removed all USB
        Tried Windows 10 fix (did not find problem)
        Tried to pconfig/renew - receive "The RPC server is unavailable"
        services.msc - DHCP - <failed to read descripton. Error Code:998>
        Changed cables

I am at a loss and have spent 3+ hours on this.

I KNOW it's going to be something STUPID but I need help finding it!

:)

urbanj, Jun 14, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard Pictured

Computex 2018 is flush with socket AM4 motherboards based on the mid-range AMD B450 chipset, which will launch sometime later in Q3. Leading ASUS' pack is the Republic of Gamers (ROG) Strix B450-F Gaming. This board covers all the essentials to qualify as a gaming-grade product worthy of the ROG tag. Built in the ATX form-factor, it draws power from a combination of 24-pin ATX and 8-pin EPS connectors, conditioning it for the SoC using an 8-phase VRM. The CPU is wired to just one PCI-Express 3.0 x16 slot, the second x16 slot is electrical x4.

Storage connectivity includes six SATA 6 Gbps (of which two come from the SoC), and two M.2 slots, from which one is gen 3.0 x4 (32 Gbps), and the other is gen 2.0 x4 (20 Gbps). You also get two 10 Gbps USB 3.1 gen 2, six 5 Gbps USB 3.1 gen 1, gigabit Ethernet powered by Intel i219-V controller, and high-grade onboard audio with Realtek ALC1220A (120 dBA SNR) CODEC, electrolytic capacitors, ground layer isolation, and headphones amp. There isn't much of a lighting besides a glowing ROG logo at the rear I/O shroud, and a few addressable RGB headers. Expect this board to be priced around $120.

No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI fgHujHFEMxJUj0dD_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Bsod

I suggest to first update your BIOS (if already use older version)

The current BIOS Version is: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING BIOS 1201 Date: 2018/12/28

ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING

Also check the PDF documentation about the supported memory modules on the official ASUS website.

Memory / Device Support

If not help i suggest to upload and share your BSOD dump files via OneDrive (set to public) for further help.

The dump files is located on: Windows crash dump location

Hope this help.

IT Guy Viki, Jun 14, 2019
  4. No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI

page fault in nonpaged area

the usb3 card is an Inateck card KTU3FR-seire/KT4004/KT4006 PCI Express.

I have now updated the graphics card and swapped the soundcard to a usb2 port, will let you know if anything happens. sorry for long delay I was away. thanks for prompt reply.

oldroboman, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI

1. No Ethernet - ROG B450-F-Gaming right after putting inateck KT4006 PCI - Similar Threads - Ethernet ROG B450

2. I have a ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi II motherboard, and the wifi antenna is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wifi II motherboard, and the wifi antenna is not working...: The antenna is screwed in in the back and is not working. On Device Manager it is not under network adapters. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-rog-strix-b550-f-gaming-wifi-ii/cea82136-d127-47e2-aa3f-32ee77b0dc09
  3. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  4. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  5. Ethernet Connection Randomly Reconnect ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F WI-FI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Connection Randomly Reconnect ASUS ROG STRIX B550-F WI-FI: Hello , i have a problem a few days with my ethernet connection . i can not play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnect after 6-10 minutes.... in ethernet status the duration everytime is resetting after a period....... please help !...
  6. missing of ethernet pci controller

missing of ethernet pci controller: In my Pc Pci ethernet contrller is missing but wireless wifi diriver is working well please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-of-ethernet-pci-controller/7092c972-e59f-45ee-be05-a7cb09641810
  7. Gaming and F keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming and F keys: Hi there! I got a question, So i play games like most people but this is the first time i'm playing on a laptop (actually it's been a while since then) and my F key's won't work when i'm playing games. Can someone help me please, my laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series....
  8. ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ASUS ROG STRIX B350-F Gaming Motherboard Sata Ports 3 and 6 Issue: Hello All, I have a Asus ROG STRIX B350-F and I have been trying to plug a hard drive into what I believe are Sata Ports 3 or 6 and while it seems the drive shows up in the bios. It does not show up in Windows 10. This is the amd ryzen version of the board. I cannot find a...
  9. Issues with integrated Ethernet and PCI-E Ethernet adapters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with integrated Ethernet and PCI-E Ethernet adapters: Hello, Recently my on-board Ethernet port stopped working. At first I noticed that I no longer had the Wired Connection in the bottom right of my taskbar, instead replaced by the Wi-Fi symbol. I checked to make sure that my ethernet cable was plugged in, and that the...
  10. Need a PCI Ethernet Network Adapter

Need a PCI Ethernet Network Adapter: I have been having problems with my computer randomly dropping my internet connection. Usually my ping spikes real high, Skype disconnects me, the game I'm playing disconnects me. I had this problem before upgrading to windows 10 and don't know if its my killer e2200 that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rog strix b450 f lan driver issues

2. rog strix b450-f ethernet drivers server 2016

3. how tu turn on ethernet in bios b450-f

4. server 2016 on asus b450-f gaming,
  5. atheros wireless network adapter b450 chipset