Windows 10: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

Discus and support no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rumlee, Oct 6, 2016.

1. rumlee Win User

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top?

:)

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  2. AmyJaeger Win User

Edge favorites

I found how to import favorites but how do I export my Edge favorites to a jump drive???

AmyJaeger, Oct 6, 2016
  3. How do I EXPORT Bookmarks/Favorites from Microsoft EDGE Browser?

These do not address the issue of exporting. They are both threads asking the same question of how to export. So far I have not seen anything that helps in Exporting favorites. When I imported the favorites into Edge from IE my IE Favorites folders
    all became empty. I have the folders but the links are not in there. Neither are they in the C:\user\user\Favorites.

NancyJaster, Oct 6, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? [​IMG]

CountMike, Oct 6, 2016
  5. rumlee Win User
    As I said, the button is not there...

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  6. rumlee Win User

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  7. Try and put a tick in Internet Explorer that I see on your one is not ticked, it should show up then

hTconeM9user, Oct 6, 2016
  8. rumlee Win User

nope already tried that...

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  9. ARC1020 Win User
    ARC1020, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? - Similar Threads - export favorites button

2. Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge favorites as HTML: I go to settings and more go down and select settings but do not get the GENERAL selections that is shown in step three. Where am I going wrong? I am running Version 20H2 build 19042.685 latest update of Edge shipinomore 170150
  3. Exporting Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exporting Edge favorites: Good evening, I have purchased a new PC. Is there anyway I can export my favourite sites from Edge on my old PC and import them into Edge on my new one? Thanks Mike...
  4. Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Lost MS Edge menu to export and save favorites: I'm using MS Edge V 83.0.478.37 I usually export and save my favorites to a backup disk every week or so and I just tried and the export menu is no longer under Managing Favorites. It used to be in the lower left hand corner of the screen and is no long there. Any ideas? -...
  5. How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Export Favorites to HTML file from Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web...
  6. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  7. Export Favorites or Copy to USB

in Browsers and Email
    Export Favorites or Copy to USB: I am transferring Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 computer. Is it better to export them to a USB Drive or use Windows Explorer and just copy them? Thanks, cb 76849
  8. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  9. How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser: I've been asked this a few times already and have always replied "It can't be done" *Redface Anyhow, seeing how I didn't follow the instructions in my signature and have found myself corrupting my Windows system while heavily overclocking and stress testing the CPU on a...
  10. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...