Windows 10: no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

Discus and support no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top? 66205 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by rumlee, Oct 6, 2016.

1. rumlee Win User

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites?

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites including the favorites line in the top?

:)

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  2. AmyJaeger Win User

Edge favorites

I found how to import favorites but how do I export my Edge favorites to a jump drive???

AmyJaeger, Oct 6, 2016
  3. How do I EXPORT Bookmarks/Favorites from Microsoft EDGE Browser?

These do not address the issue of exporting. They are both threads asking the same question of how to export. So far I have not seen anything that helps in Exporting favorites. When I imported the favorites into Edge from IE my IE Favorites folders
    all became empty. I have the folders but the links are not in there. Neither are they in the C:\user\user\Favorites.

NancyJaster, Oct 6, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? [​IMG]

CountMike, Oct 6, 2016
  5. rumlee Win User
    As I said, the button is not there...

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  6. rumlee Win User

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  7. Try and put a tick in Internet Explorer that I see on your one is not ticked, it should show up then

hTconeM9user, Oct 6, 2016
  8. rumlee Win User

nope already tried that...

rumlee, Oct 6, 2016
  9. ARC1020 Win User
    ARC1020, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. no export favorites button in EDGE. How do I export my favorites? - Similar Threads - export favorites button

2. Edge/ Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/ Favorites: Hi all. I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195 Here's something I noticed in the Edge browser: When I click on my Favorites (and I have a lot; a long list to scroll through), scroll through my list, and then...
  3. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  4. favorites edge

in Browsers and Email
    favorites edge: Hi Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back But nu not why ? 97290
  5. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I too would like to access my W10 Edge Favorites list to edit them. But I find it incredible that no-one (including Microsoft) appears to know where they. I did come across one reply in the Windows 10 forum that listed them but not in the folders in the drop-down list in Edge...
  6. Export Favorites or Copy to USB

in Browsers and Email
    Export Favorites or Copy to USB: I am transferring Favorites in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 7 computer to a Windows 10 computer. Is it better to export them to a USB Drive or use Windows Explorer and just copy them? Thanks, cb 76849
  7. Import/Export Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Import/Export Edge Favorites: Microsoft Edge Favorites - Export in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Though Edge may not be the browser of choice, would like to hear reviews/comments of the above method of export/import of favorites from those that have used the method. This method was designed...
  8. How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to add a favorite to favorites bar in Edge?: Hey gang, I can't seem to figure this one out. When I set up Win 10 a few days ago, I imported my IE settings into Edge. All my favorites are there, and the ones I had pinned to my favorites bar are there. But I can not seem to figure out, how to add a favorite to the...
  9. How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser: I've been asked this a few times already and have always replied "It can't be done" *Redface Anyhow, seeing how I didn't follow the instructions in my signature and have found myself corrupting my Windows system while heavily overclocking and stress testing the CPU on a...
  10. Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge: How to: Import or Export Favorites as HTML File in Microsoft Edge How to Import or Export Microsoft Edge Favorites as HTML File in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...