Windows 10: No Featured Severs

Discus and support No Featured Severs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play Minecraft on Windows 10 and I've recently run into a problem where no Featured severs are listed under the severs tab. Just a few days ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TaylorAtwell1, May 19, 2020.

1. No Featured Severs

I play Minecraft on Windows 10 and I've recently run into a problem where no Featured severs are listed under the severs tab. Just a few days ago, everything was fine. I've tried logging out, restarting my computer, and searching the internet but nothing works. I just want to play some fun Minecraft severs with my friends but it is not letting me, instead it just says "Coming Soon". Can anyone fix this?

:)

TaylorAtwell1, May 19, 2020
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

Type LIST DISK

press Enter

(There are going to be several steps, so let me know when you do them, OK?)

Arctucas, May 19, 2020
  3. How to remove all entries in windows 10 Optional Feature History

Hello,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you try to follow the steps provided below:

• Open Settings > System, and select Apps & features from the left side.
    • Click on the Manage optional features link.
    • To remove an app or a feature, select the feature and click on the Uninstall button.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, May 19, 2020
  4. No Featured Severs

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, May 19, 2020
Thema:

No Featured Severs

1. No Featured Severs - Similar Threads - Featured Severs

2. W11 Pro: I got the update KB5030310 but several features are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 Pro: I got the update KB5030310 but several features are missing: Windows 11 Pro 64 bitI updated this windows to the KB5030310.Into the update history says: successfully installed.BUT I didn't get all what it's supposed to have with that update.I got also the Windows Configuration Update KB5030509Also the The KB5030651 .NET updateThe...
  3. W11 Pro: I got the update KB5030310 but several features are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W11 Pro: I got the update KB5030310 but several features are missing: Windows 11 Pro 64 bitI updated this windows to the KB5030310.Into the update history says: successfully installed.BUT I didn't get all what it's supposed to have with that update.I got also the Windows Configuration Update KB5030509Also the The KB5030651 .NET updateThe...
  4. New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features: The most personal Windows 11 experience begins rolling out today Windows Experience BlogHow to get the latest Windows 11 innovations Windows Experience BlogSeptember 26, 2023—Windows configuration update - Microsoft Support>>Windows 11 devices will get new functionality at...
  5. New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features

New Windows 11 update now rolling out with several AI features: The most personal Windows 11 experience begins rolling out today Windows Experience BlogHow to get the latest Windows 11 innovations Windows Experience BlogSeptember 26, 2023—Windows configuration update - Microsoft Support>>Windows 11 devices will get new functionality at...
  6. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...: Several systems on my Dell Win10 gaming laptop started malfunctioning after the November 2021 update. The issues I'm experiencing are taskbar/start menu/search bar intermittently freezing and hiding, endless loading, settings intermittently blank, and would load endlessly,...
  7. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...: Several systems on my Dell Win10 gaming laptop started malfunctioning after the November 2021 update. The issues I'm experiencing are taskbar/start menu/search bar intermittently freezing and hiding, endless loading, settings intermittently blank, and would load endlessly,...
  8. I am unable to uninstall the latest feature update, it has caused several problems with my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Feature update to 20H2 not showing up in Windows update after several failures

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to 20H2 not showing up in Windows update after several failures: I've recently been notified that Windows has an update available. It was the feature update to 20H2, when I went to begin the update, at around 23-26% my PC restarted and froze at the Windows logo screen, the spinning circle froze, I've waited to see if it would become...
  10. Windows 10 21H2 preview update is rolling out with several new features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H2 preview update is rolling out with several new features: Windows 10 is getting a new preview Build 21337 for users testing version 21H2 “Sun Valley” update in the Dev Channel of the Insider program. Windows 10 21H2 Build 21337 contains numerous tweaks for Virtual Desktops, Windows File Explorer, and in-box apps (pre-installed...