Windows 10: No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In

Discus and support No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is a very recent event; 1. When I attempt to login to WIN10 on my personal laptop, my user account is evident on the screen, but the field to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JSK Jr., Nov 28, 2020.

1. JSK Jr. Win User

No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In

This is a very recent event; 1. When I attempt to login to WIN10 on my personal laptop, my user account is evident on the screen, but the field to apply my PIN is no longer evident, 2. There isn't another account evident on the screen to switch to, but there are two other accounts on the system, 3. I can access a PIN field for WIN10 login only by a. rebooting the system by holding down the on/off switch on the side of the laptop, followed by b. clicking in the lower right corner of the screen on what appears as an icon for a wireless connection, c. I can only do this with a reboot and not when unlocking WIN10. So, I'm seeking guidance. Please advise. Regards, JSK Jr.

:)

JSK Jr., Nov 28, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 28, 2020
  3. loftus49 Win User
    Win10/HP Pavillion - PIN "unavailable"

Using Win10 on an HP Pavillion Gaming Laptop

PIN went away. Now when I go into create a PIN I get "Something went wrong. Try again later". The step prior is: Start.>Settings>Accounts>Sign in Options>Windows Hello PIN and it reads "This options is currently unavailable - click to learn more". I
    followed the steps suggested, but they don't work

Suggestions?.

loftus49, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Bruce+3 Win User

No field for PIN login

There is no field to enter a PIN or password when I want to log in to my new laptop. Instead, there is this message: “Your PIN is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. You can set up your PIN again by going to Settings>Accounts>Sign-in
    options.

Since I can’t log on to the laptop, I accessed my Microsoft account through my iPad. My new device is listed, but I found nothing relating to PINs or passwords.

I bought the laptop day before yesterday. Had no trouble accessing it yesterday. Please help me access it today!

Bruce+3, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

1. No Field For PIN With WIN10 Sign-In - Similar Threads - Field PIN WIN10

2. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show: I recently got an issue with Windows Operating system, I left it to get something from a near by store, and when I got back I found that the screen is locked by itself, wallpaper is selected for Slide show, and sign in link is there, when I tried to login it said please wait...
  3. Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Old Sign in Bypass - No Pin Code Field - Wallpaper changed to Slide Show: I recently got an issue with Windows Operating system, I left it to get something from a near by store, and when I got back I found that the screen is locked by itself, wallpaper is selected for Slide show, and sign in link is there, when I tried to login it said please wait...
  4. Pin field not registering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pin field not registering: When I wake my windows 10 and the PIN field appears, it doesn't all me to type in the field, so I can't go on. I have to wait until the PIN screen times out and goes to a splash screen. As soon as this has happened, I can click my mouse, which takes me back to the PIN screen...
  5. Pin field not registering

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin field not registering: When I wake my windows 10 and the PIN field appears, it doesn't all me to type in the field, so I can't go on. I have to wait until the PIN screen times out and goes to a splash screen. As soon as this has happened, I can click my mouse, which takes me back to the PIN screen...
  6. Pin field not registering

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Pin Sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin Sign in: I just got a new computer and it required a pin sign in, I want to sign in with my password not my pin, but I am unable to remove the pin. How do I change this setting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in/6f5b5626-549e-4c55-9b13-e91e23ad864b
  8. Win10 sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 sign in: Hello, so my problem is: I installed an update and after restart I tried to sign in to one of the user accounts And I got an error message: the user profile service service failed the sign-in, user profile cannot be loaded. And I tried to go back and choose another user but...
  9. PIN Sign-in

PIN Sign-in: My computer recently asked me to change my login PIN for my personal computer. It asked me to do this because my organization required a stronger pin. My computer should not be part of an organization, I suspect that it is doing this because I used my school account which has...
  10. pin sign in

pin sign in: Hello I want to ask hoe to cancel signing in with pin or password in windows 10 education https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-sign-in/5f653336-3dba-4308-87b6-9a0389f12123"