Windows 10: no find my device option

Discus and support no find my device option in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just purchased a new laptopalienware x17 r2 recently. After login my account and check it online, I can find it has successfully registered to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllegrettoJ, May 19, 2022.

1. no find my device option

Just purchased a new laptopalienware x17 r2 recently. After login my account and check it online, I can find it has successfully registered to my account. But there is no find my device option to my new laptop see the picture below. For other devices alienware x17 r1, I can find the option to find my device.

:)

AllegrettoJ, May 19, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

WiFi and Bluetooth Options Disappeared from Device management

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Network Adapter troubleshooter.
    Step 2: You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click on View.

• Click on Show
        Hidden Devices.

• Search for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 19, 2022
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, May 19, 2022
  4. csatennis Win User

no find my device option

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, May 19, 2022
Thema:

no find my device option

1. no find my device option - Similar Threads - find device option

2. no lock option next to find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    no lock option next to find my device: I try to lock my stolen laptop and already login to my microsoft account but no lock option next to find my device, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-lock-option-next-to-find-my-device/fb51e333-0138-41eb-ab82-edd0c4290db6
  3. no lock option next to find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no lock option next to find my device: I try to lock my stolen laptop and already login to my microsoft account but no lock option next to find my device, what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-lock-option-next-to-find-my-device/fb51e333-0138-41eb-ab82-edd0c4290db6
  4. no lock option next to find my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Find My Device

Find My Device: My WIN 10 laptop has been stolen. I see that the location is currently unknown and it is OFF and the battery is 0%. First I'd like to know if I have to Refresh MS Edge to get a new reading? And second, a previous try the first time I used the program it gave an address. Are...
  6. no find my device option

no find my device option: Just purchased a new laptopalienware x17 r2 recently. After login my account and check it online, I can find it has successfully registered to my account. But there is no find my device option to my new laptop see the picture below. For other devices alienware x17 r1, I can...
  7. Issues with Find my Device option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with Find my Device option: Hi GuysMy laptop was stolen early in the morning of 22 April 2022. I've logged in as administrator and managed to locate the device last update on 22 April 2022. However, i cannot lock it anymore because i believe the device has not connected online. I've tried this option...
  8. Issues with Find my Device option

Issues with Find my Device option: Hi GuysMy laptop was stolen early in the morning of 22 April 2022. I've logged in as administrator and managed to locate the device last update on 22 April 2022. However, i cannot lock it anymore because i believe the device has not connected online. I've tried this option...
  9. Find my device

Find my device: I need to find my laptop it was stolen. I tried the find devixe. What am i doing wrong,? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-device/388c717b-db7d-45de-b519-f083b3297a3a
  10. The Lock option on the Find My Device tab of my Devices on my Microsoft Account

The Lock option on the Find My Device tab of my Devices on my Microsoft Account: My laptop has been stolen through a broken car window. I have headed to my Microsoft Account and to my Devices (https://account.microsoft.com/devices) and then Find My Device tab for my stolen laptop. The last location is from May 2018, so I think I turned the location...