Windows 10: No free Windows 10 watermark?

Discus and support No free Windows 10 watermark? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just installed windows 10 on an old computer that I finally put an HDD in, but didn't have a code. I just clicked the button that I didn't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheFirstFace, Sep 18, 2020.

1. No free Windows 10 watermark?

So I just installed windows 10 on an old computer that I finally put an HDD in, but didn't have a code. I just clicked the button that I didn't have one when I installed it and I had thought there would be a watermark, but there isn't? This computer used to have windows before I got it but the HDD before was removed and destroyed for security reasons. If I restart the computer will it get a watermark or does this have the full version of windows since it did before?

submitted by /u/TheFirstFace
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheFirstFace, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2020
  3. entropy13 Win User
    TPU.org watermark location

Your drawing sucks. *Laugh :laugh:

But well, yeah, a slightly smaller watermark would do. Although you should still be able to place it at least, and not just be at the bottom like your suggestion.

entropy13, Sep 18, 2020
  4. No free Windows 10 watermark?

Activate Windows Watermark

Hi Duncan,

The Windows activation watermark is usually appearing if the activation servers detect that a device is not activated. For further help with activating your copy of Windows 10, visit this
    link. If the same issue persists after performing the troubleshooting suggestions on the link, follow these steps:

• Using Cortana, type Notepad and then click on Notepad (Desktop app).
    • Type the following commands in Notepad:
      • @Echo off

taskkill /F /IM explorer.exe

explorer.exe

exit
        No free Windows 10 watermark? c725ce4e-b96c-420a-b767-3ff38944c7c2?upload=true.png

• Save the file and name it as Activation.bat.

• Change the Save as type to All files.

• Locate the file, right-click on it and then choose Run as Administrator.

• After running the file, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

Let us know if further assistance is needed.

Darleen Pen, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

No free Windows 10 watermark?

1. No free Windows 10 watermark? - Similar Threads - free watermark

2. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  3. Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to free up space since installed apps are not showing up: I am running out of capacity to upgrade things on my cpu so I go to the system storage to see where its all going. Seeing 332G in installed apps I think great lets click on that to remove some. My largest app is 2G.......... everything else is lower so I can barely free...
  4. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  5. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  6. Is windows 10 100 % free to use even without the watermark?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is windows 10 100 % free to use even without the watermark?: Ik that you can use the trail version but i dont see the option to buy it anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-100-free-to-use-even-without-the/bb5e6c85-d39e-40d2-92fa-2e0a4b02c0d8
  7. Is windows 10 100 % free to use even without the watermark?

Is windows 10 100 % free to use even without the watermark?: Ik that you can use the trail version but i dont see the option to buy it anywhere? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-100-free-to-use-even-without-the/bb5e6c85-d39e-40d2-92fa-2e0a4b02c0d8
  8. Is windows 10 100 % free to use even without the watermark?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. "activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "activate windows" watermark appearing suddenly; had genuine Windows 8, got free upgrade to...: Like the title says, I bought my laptop several years ago with Windows 8 installed on it. At some point, Microsoft "upgraded" me to Windows 10. Now, after a system update, I am getting the "Activate Windows" watermark. I run the troubleshooter and it says I need to buy...
  10. (Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change

(Resolved) Want Free No Watermark Software to merge 2 Videos into 1 and Format Change: Hey what's going on guys. I am not a big Youtuber by any means. I do however post videos every now and then of games I play specially when I am bored. Why not if Youtube is Free anyway. Well I am looking for Software recommendations that allow me to merge 2 video files into...