Windows 10: No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft

Discus and support No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently was playing Minecraft on my Xbox perfectly fine but then I decided to download Minecraft on my pc so it would run smoother, I got the game... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JVPhil413, Jan 8, 2020.

1. JVPhil413 Win User

No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft

I recently was playing Minecraft on my Xbox perfectly fine but then I decided to download Minecraft on my pc so it would run smoother, I got the game and was disappointed when I arrived at it having very static audio and I was also unable to go full screen and always had the taskbar out. I'm just hoping this gets seen by more mods because I know somebody else who has the same problem as me. My headset worked perfectly fine on other games that I played and I already tried resetting and reinstalling Minecraft so I assumed it was a bug in the game. I tried doing shortcuts to get fullscreen working and that didn't work either. I'm just hoping this has a quick bug fix so i can go and enjoy Minecraft with my friends on my pc.

:)

JVPhil413, Jan 8, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Source: Minecraft 1.9 Pre-Release 1

Brink, Jan 8, 2020
  4. Ravenas Win User

What is causing audio static?

Not only is there audio static, there a transparent scan lines scrolling on the screen that you can only see when the screen is black... This doesn't happen on my projector and nor does the sound? What should I do?

Ravenas, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

1. No full screen bug and static audio in Minecraft - Similar Threads - full screen bug

2. Bug in full screen on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in full screen on Windows 11.: Hello Everyone!When I put windows explorer in full screen on one of my monitors it takes up a part of the other. This only occurs in this build22563.1. In the previous one it didn't happen.Cleyderson....
  3. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  4. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Full Screen Application Bug: This bug happens when I HAVE opened a full screen mode application and they are running background.The moment I tried to switch back to this application by either alt-tabbing or clicking on its taskbar icon, the screen flashes black as it should. But then it goes back to the...
  5. Windows Full Screen Application Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Unlock Full Game bug: So I have just bought minecraft windows 10 starter edition and I open the game and it stills say unlock full game, but it says i own the game. So i search up what to do, I have tried many many things but I just really wanted to know all of the resolutions to this bug....
  7. full screen bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    full screen bug: hi guys, basicaly, idk why, but whenever i press the left button on program that runs in full screen, it says like for 0,5 second that the program stop responding, and its ok because if i run it on compatibility mode and bordless stops, but there are some games that only give...
  8. Full screen mode bug on Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen mode bug on Edge: [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/l5090ksdz6e41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc39d4b3e51ddc36463b7c4abf85036adc1a9adf submitted by...
  9. audio static

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    audio static: I just purchased a new HP laptop with windows 10 installed. When going through the initial setup Cortona voice control worked great now when on the internet the audio is all static and the sound is going in and out. should I send the computer back and replace or is there a...
  10. Bug Full Screen win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Full Screen win 10: Sorry for english I'm using the translator So when I open the game in full screen some parts of the game are giving some transparent bugs as the image shows ... I tried to update and reinstall the drivers but it did not work... [ATTACH][ATTACH]...