Windows 10: No G-sync option in nvidea control panel

Discus and support No G-sync option in nvidea control panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD FX8350 8 core Patriot Viper 16gb DDR3 1600mhz nvidea Geforce evga GTX 970 FTW SSD ACER Nitro XZ272 Pbmiiphx 27... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by angjayik, Nov 6, 2019.

1. angjayik Win User

No G-sync option in nvidea control panel

I have SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
    AMD FX8350 8 core
    Patriot Viper 16gb DDR3 1600mhz
    nvidea Geforce evga GTX 970 FTW

SSD
    ACER Nitro XZ272 Pbmiiphx 27 monitor

Bought the new monitor which has freesync, but on the monitor I cant turn it on , using a port cable, and no option in the nvidea control panel to turn on gsync? Is it because the GTX does not support it?

:)

angjayik, Nov 6, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Nov 6, 2019
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

Should be in your Nvidia Control Panel .....I took a couple of screen shots for you, this is where mine are. You may to to update your Nvidia software ....check for new update.

No G-sync option in nvidea control panel [​IMG]

No G-sync option in nvidea control panel [​IMG]

OldMike65, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Hoggorm Win User

G-Sync laptop - How do I turn on G-Sync?

Hi,

I have a new laptop with G-Sync but I cannot see anywhere in the Nvidia Control Panel where I can turn this feature on or off...

Some older tutorials point to a Display option in the Nvidia Control Panel but I only have the 3D Settings option...

So how do I see the G-Sync status and how do I change it?

Hoggorm, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

1. No G-sync option in nvidea control panel - Similar Threads - sync option nvidea

2. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  3. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  4. Sleep option locked in control panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep option locked in control panel: Hi everyone, I recently just purchased a windows 11 key and for some reason no matter what I try, i cant seem to activate my sleep button option in the power settings. I have researched a bit and most of the articles just tell me to go into the control panel, then select the,...
  5. sleep option missing in control panel?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sleep option missing in control panel?: So I just recently had to do a clean of my computer using the RefreshWindowsTool a friend told me about. After doing so I seem to have lost my sleep option. I went to the control panel to re-enable the feature but the option was outright missing as seen in the photo below....
  6. Language option is missing in control panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language option is missing in control panel: Why can't find language option in windows 10 1803 version?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-option-is-missing-in-control-panel/beeeaf7a-ee39-449d-906e-84b654df537a
  7. No 'Microphone' option in Control Panel.

in Windows 10 Customization
    No 'Microphone' option in Control Panel.: I'm not sure why, because as far as I'm aware, the Microphone setting should always be on the control panel however when I went to check mine Because I bought a new headset and need to connect my microphone to it it wasn't there. I figured it would just be disabled and all I...
  8. Relevance of Internet Options in control panel?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Relevance of Internet Options in control panel?: We often used "Internet options" in control panel in the age of IE. but since IE is dead now, are these options still relevant? I have feeling only some of the options are relevant, but which ones? any why are these internet options still present in control panel anyway?...
  9. G-Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    G-Sync: Whats up guys? how do i confirm that gsync is currently working? like ive been having trouble with it. in CP i have it set to full screen apps, and in global 3d settings, i have screen set to G-sync, and V-sync is set to app controlled and off in games. from what i read, this...
  10. control panel options greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    control panel options greyed out: when trying to use control panel most options are greyed out or do not respond 23266

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is their no gsync in nvidea control panel

2. no gsync option

3. no gsync option in nvidia control panel

4. why doesnt the gsync option not show for me,
  5. gsync option not in control panel,
  6. nvidia g sync file is missing,
  7. nvidia g sync compatible disapeared from control,
  8. why is there no g-sync option on me pc,
  9. gsync option in nvidia,
  10. no g sync option in nvidia control panel,
  11. gsync option missing from control panel,
  12. my monitor is gsync compatible but gsync option is not in nvidia control panel,
  13. no g sync option,
  14. nvidia g-sync and nvdia surround,
  15. g sync option missing