Windows 10: no games in my laptop

Discus and support no games in my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; may u kindly furnish me on how to go about there are no free games in my laptop. even if I try to download them nothing is functioning. what do I do.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarthaMoyo, May 16, 2019 at 3:57 PM.

1. no games in my laptop

may u kindly furnish me on how to go about there are no free games in my laptop. even if I try to download them nothing is functioning. what do I do.

:)

2. n-ster Win User
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

4. RejZoR Win User

no games in my laptop

Games ***PLAYABLE*** on laptop???

Whatever from this list:
    The Opera blog

Will also run on your laptop. And the list is quite long plus most of those that are listed as "not working" will most probably work on your laptop.

Thema:

no games in my laptop

1. no games in my laptop - Similar Threads - games laptop

2. HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations

in Windows 10 News
    HP launches world 1st dual-screen gaming laptop and other innovations: In our multitasking world, when you’re playing PC games, there’s a good chance you’re doing a lot of other things, too. Gaming industry insights show 82% of people use their mobile phones for messaging during gaming sessions, while 61% listen to music and 49% watch...
  3. ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops

in Windows 10 News
    ASUS announces a lineup of new and refreshed ROG gaming laptops: ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) has announced a top-to-bottom update of its gaming laptop family. The ROG spring 2019 collection mixes all-new models with refreshed systems to deftly balance the performance required by gamers, content creators and power users with the...
  4. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...
  5. Laptop running poorly for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running poorly for gaming: An update for Geforce and Windows came about, so I updated them both and restarted my laptop. I went to play some games afterwards then suddenly I noticed a major frame drop issue... What I did was I checked to see if my drivers are up to date (which they are), checked my...
  6. Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logitech Gaming software is crashing my laptop: Im not sure if all these dmp files are related to the crash but it was the ones on my computer so the links are here. Also if i can ask what are you using to inspect the dmp files? Id like to use it for myself so i dont need to come here every time i want to look at my dmp...
  7. HOW TO UPDATE MY GAMES ON MY LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW TO UPDATE MY GAMES ON MY LAPTOP: UP DATES FOR GAMES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-update-my-games-on-my-laptop/ab784894-17f6-4390-a2bd-69022307b691
  8. Laptop restarts when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop restarts when gaming.: I'm using windows 10 with Toshiba L745. Game starts up then it automatically restarts and only happens when trying to play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-restarts-when-gaming/5313f52f-03a2-4861-86fa-37f9f0b21b9f
  9. How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can I move my current collection of solitary games to my new laptop before I clear the...: Not sure after reading about Microsoft Solitaire Collection if I can move my current games to my new laptop. Is there a procedure? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-move-my-current-collection-of-solitary/d6bc26c6-449a-495e-8dbc-0adc161e1005"
  10. Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game sounds not playing through laptop speakers.: I have recently develped an issue.I cannot play video game sounds through my laptop speaker.Other sounds such as music,movies and notifications work just fine.Its just the game sounds.So i assumed it was some kind of driver issue so i checked realtek and intel audio drivers...