Windows 10: No Gaming option in settings?

Discus and support No Gaming option in settings? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Xbox game bar has stopped working, whenever I try to launch it is just doesn't do anything. I've tried checking settings and found that the gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tyhanson13, Oct 10, 2020.

1. No Gaming option in settings?

My Xbox game bar has stopped working, whenever I try to launch it is just doesn't do anything. I've tried checking settings and found that the gaming settings option is also missing. Tried installing 1909 media pack I'm on Pro N version 2004. Nothing seems to work so far, please help!

:)

tyhanson13, Oct 10, 2020

2. Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 10, 2020
  4. No Gaming option in settings?

Forum signature setting and Post options

Hello

As you can see this is my first suggestion for the forums. I find a few things very frustrating currently, so below are the fixes to those frustrations.

• - a new setting in the profile that enables to go directly into "advanced post options" when editing (bypass the quick edit entirely)
    • - increasing the signature image size to 800x250 and 90kb (it is very hard to get a lot of custom text and that is readable easily currently .. and other reasons, also the width shouldn't be that of an issue, the current ones are not getting past half of the post in a standard 1280x1024 monitor resolution)
    You can see below in my current signature that the text is practically unreadable. To add to the reason, some people have much more high signatures because of added text, for those who wish to use only use one image file it is not criminal to increase the high limit by the suggested amount. 500x100 is a very wide resolution so it is very unfriendly for resizing bigger images and fitting parts inside that area.

Thanks for considering

RuskiSnajper, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

No Gaming option in settings?

1. No Gaming option in settings? - Similar Threads - Gaming option settings

2. no raytracing option in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no raytracing option in games: I'm currently playing 2 games:Metro Exodus and Shadow of the Tomb Raider with my 2080 S but I don't have ingame RTX options. I did some googling and someone wrote I need earlier version of W10. Here are my screenshots: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 163729
  3. Unable to open Game Bar after I found there's no setting options from Gaming->Capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Game Bar after I found there's no setting options from Gaming->Capture: I don't know what's happened on my Game Bar. The change I can only remember is last time when watching a youtube video on reducing fps drop matter, I altered two game bar related value from 1 to 0??... Can anyone help me to get the bar and capture settings back? I'm not so...
  4. "power options" settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "power options" settings: i have a new laptop running win 10 home. i have learned from sites to use the power options menu to change my settings to "power saver" to increase battery life for my laptop. i know that this can be changed manually from the taskbar or setting menu, but does windows ever...
  5. no wifi options in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    no wifi options in settings: I can't connect my laptop to the internet. In Settings - Network & Internet- Status is not connected and shows no available networks. No Wi,Fi option on left pane Network options only show Bluetooth or Ethernet Other devices are connected as normal....
  6. I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings

I Don't have 'Gaming' option in settings: I'm all up to date with 1903, but i can't install Media pack.. It says its not Applicable for my system.. Been trying for hours to troubleshoot, Even contacted Support which didn't resolve my issue. So im not turning to the Community. Tried EVERYTHING in the powershell. I...
  7. setting gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    setting gaming: what is the recommend settings in windows for gaming for my gaming laptop I have hp g force gtx 1050 I have the lastest window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-gaming/df4bbe86-b3b7-4188-9cd9-c369a1c6a7ae
  8. No Game DVR Option Anywhere

No Game DVR Option Anywhere: I can't find an option to enable/disable Game DVR option on my Xbox app and the one in pc settings just shows me where the clips are stored. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-game-dvr-option-anywhere/300b43de-69f6-4f3d-8fe9-72a680854344
  9. power options settings

in Windows 10 Support
    power options settings: I have all the setting I can find that when I close lid to laptop it does nothing when plugged in. I have it set to do not sleep unless I tell it too period. Yes went through 'all' settings. So it will run scans, maintenance etc during night but like lid closed. But when I...