Windows 10: No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java

Discus and support No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I have been waiting to install the Minecraft: Java edition since the announcement on the 7th. I have the Windows edition already, but I am not able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omiga Brava, Jun 10, 2022.

1. No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java

Hi,I have been waiting to install the Minecraft: Java edition since the announcement on the 7th. I have the Windows edition already, but I am not able to install the Launcher or the Java version of the game. There is no 'get' button. It says I own both the launcher and java, but I am not able to download either.Thanks

:)

Omiga Brava, Jun 10, 2022

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 10, 2022
  3. Install Minecraft Java Edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Seems that you are trying to install Minecraft java edition on a Windows 10 PC. Yes, you can install Minecraft Java edition on the Windows 10 PC provided you need
    to use the same Email account you used at the time of purchase.

Please note that a Minecraft purchase is tied to your account (email address) and not a device. As such, you
    can download and install Minecraft: Java Edition on as many computers as you want. To log in, use your email address and password (or username and password if you have an older account)

You may also refer this article for additional information:
    How do I install Minecraft:
    Java Edition

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 10, 2022
  4. hiphopper Win User

No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java

Java usage to high while playing minecraft/related

We have some confusion going on here.

First of all, the PC edition of Minecraft always used Java, and you will see it using CPU when you run Minecraft. This is normal, and I'm not sure why this is causing the OP to be concerned.

There is a new (Beta) version of "Minecraft for Windows 10" available in the Windows Store. Apparently Mojang converted the code from Java to C++ to run natively under Windows. When this version is running, there should be no Java running. This is not the same thing as the Minecraft PC (or Mac) edition.

If you are running "Minecraft for Windows 10" and you see Java running, it is another application on your system that is using Java. A completely different issue entirely. There are a number of desktop apps that use Java. Crashplan is one example.

hiphopper, Jun 10, 2022
Thema:

No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java

1. No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java - Similar Threads - 'get' button install

2. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  3. Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install Minecraft Java and Minecraft Launcher: I bought the Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC bundle, and tried downloading the Minecraft Launcher from the MinecraftInstaller.exe file, but accidentally clicked "No" when asked to give permissions to the installer. From then on, I always got the error code...
  4. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  5. bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java

bought the Minecraft: Bedrock and java and didn't get Java: So when i had bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition it did not give me Java. i check the Xbox app and it says installed, so when i had launched the app to play java it said buy now, i tried every thing and i did not get java i talked to everyone and no answer so if anyone...
  6. Get minecraft java and bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  7. Get minecraft java and bedrock

Get minecraft java and bedrock: Minecraft pe doesnt count as the deal to get java and bedrock.This is making zero sense. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-minecraft-java-and-bedrock/9fe8eb26-283a-436c-992a-048dc93f955a
  8. No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java

No 'get' button to install Minecraft: Java: Hi,I have been waiting to install the Minecraft: Java edition since the announcement on the 7th. I have the Windows edition already, but I am not able to install the Launcher or the Java version of the game. There is no 'get' button. It says I own both the launcher and java,...
  9. Install Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install Minecraft Java Edition: Can you use Minecraft Java edition on a Windows 10 device or do you have to use Windows 10? Trying to get another device so me and someone else can play together but i have Java edition right now on my mac book. Thank you. ***Original title: Minecraft***...
  10. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...