Windows 10: No get button

Discus and support No get button in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get out windows S mode, there is no "Get" button as I tried nearly every step in order to get out. Please do not advise anything that deals... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GamaelSouverain, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:37 AM.

1. No get button

How do I get out windows S mode, there is no "Get" button as I tried nearly every step in order to get out. Please do not advise anything that deals with cash, as this never happened before and I really don't want to get a new laptop. No get button 02ff4be8-a5d1-4af1-9fdb-b7e1020dc742?upload=true.png

:)

GamaelSouverain, Feb 23, 2021 at 10:37 AM

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

4. Anne Ros Win User

No get button

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Thema:

No get button

1. No get button - Similar Threads - button

2. There is no wish list button under the Buy button.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    There is no wish list button under the Buy button.: There is no 'Add to Wishlist' button. Usually, it would be under the 'Buy' button. But, With my luck, it's not. It's not a serious issue, but it's kind of annoying. There is a screenshot down below. I hope you can resolve this issue. And yes, I have tried to update my Laptop,...
  3. Windows Start button does nothing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start button does nothing: When I click on the Windows start button bottom left or if I press the windows start button key on the keyboard nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-start-button-does-nothing/26c1fa96-e807-44cb-88ae-57f60984669c
  4. No restart button in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    No restart button in task manager: I am trying to restart windows explorer to unfreeze my task bar but there is no restart button in the bottom right corner like there is supposed to be. Now I have a black screen behind the task manager and don't know how to fix it. Help please and thank you! 175069
  5. Disable side buttons on mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable side buttons on mouse: Hello, I have a problem with my gaming mouse from SPACER model SP-GM-02. The model comes with side buttons which I want to disable. When pressed while browsing, these buttons go forward or back. This is really annoying because I keep pressing them on accident. How do I...
  6. Mute button while using voice recordeer

Mute button while using voice recordeer: Hi, I was recording myself using voice recorder but did not pay attention mute button was on F4 on lenovo laptop. Is there a chance i can unmute my voice in the recording?...
  7. Windows button not working.

Windows button not working.: I have Window 10 2 days ago my start button stopped working. The microsoft key does not work either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-button-not-working/4bdbc50d-cced-4ec5-a579-04b730642856
  8. Sometimes the start button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sometimes the start button doesn't work: Hello! Sometimes when I click the start button or hit the windows key on my keyboard, nothing happens. The start menu doesn't open, even if I let it sit for several minutes. The only way to get it working again is to shut down/restart (which can be done by right clicking the...
  9. When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When i press the power button in the start menu only the options sleep and restart are...: Ive searched google for like 2 hours but couldn't find anything that fixed it submitted by /u/kiram3ki [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrq9uj/when_i_press_the_power_button_in_the_start_menu/
  10. Windows 10 PC boots to a blue screen that just has the buttons troubleshoot, and shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 PC boots to a blue screen that just has the buttons troubleshoot, and shutdown: I have an HP all-in-one that has windows 10 on it, and one day when booting up, the pc took me to a blue page that only has two buttons. The troubleshoot option only has: windows startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, UEFI firmware settings, system restore and...