Windows 10: No Gmail or FB after crash

Discus and support No Gmail or FB after crash in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When my computer restarted after the power outage Saturday night in NYC everything looked good, except Gmail and FB. Both of them responded as if I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RonNewYork, Jul 14, 2019.

1. No Gmail or FB after crash

When my computer restarted after the power outage Saturday night in NYC everything looked good, except Gmail and FB. Both of them responded as if I were an unknown user. I managed to get FB working ok (because I sort of recalled the password), but gmail was very difficult. It works now but I do not recall my pwd. My two questions are: 1) why did both of these apps treat me as a new user and 2) how can I reset the gmail password? I've looked on the website but I'm afraid I'll lose it totally in the resetting process. Gmail worked fine on my phone.

Also, what's with the round fuzzy cursor? Not good.

:)

RonNewYork, Jul 14, 2019

2. Problem in seeting gmail and FB

Is the problem only with Gmail or FB? Your statement is not very clear on that.

About FB, try connecting FB on outlook.com. Then, try adding it on the phone.

About Gmail, I am not sure. Google has some insane issues with us windows phone users and this could be one of those things. Personally, I would recommend switching over from Gmail to Hotmail/outlook completely. It is not that difficult.

Jay_answers, Jul 14, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Irsh Win User

No Gmail or FB after crash

Unable to connect to FB & Gmail on N9

Hi guys! I bought my Nokia N9 last week and i'm new to MEEGO. Updated the firmware to PR 1.1 and when i try to login to fb & gmail it says "Can't Connect To Fb/Gmail"

Please help me..

Thema:

No Gmail or FB after crash

1. No Gmail or FB after crash - Similar Threads - Gmail crash

2. Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox: I have a Gmail account, but this is usually accessed through Outlook 2016. Since I'd been having serious problems with the synchronization, I blindly followed the advice given by RyanV_408 (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...?auth=1&page=2) and ended up with no...
  3. gmail account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gmail account settings out of date: I keep receiving a notification that my "gmail account settings are out of date" it then asks me for my password, eery time i put in my correct password, it kicks it out and I receive the message again....it won't allow me to send outgoing mail.... specifically an excel...
  4. New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite

in Windows 10 News
    New spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail in GSuite: What’s changing We're introducing new spelling and grammar correction capabilities for Gmail to help you compose emails quickly with confidence. As you type your message, Gmail will use artificial intelligence to make smarter spell-check suggestions while also detecting...
  5. "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL: I removed my Gmail account and re-loaded it EVEN THOUGH ALL ALONG, my GMAIL in-box was working fine inside of the MAIL function in Windows 10. I am full updated. But, the email note here copies below, which appears in my OUTLOOK in-box, to the tune of 100's of them, and I...
  6. where has gmail hidden its address book and why???

where has gmail hidden its address book and why???: I am getting sick and tired playing games called Try and Find Your Address Book as sponsored by Gmail. Why is it that so often I type in the person I wish to send an email to and there is no record of it (having sent hundreds of emails to them? Even asking WIN10 I don't...
  7. how to remove paused in gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to remove paused in gmail: how to remove paused in Gmail with microsoft 10 From another post: each time i have to reset my password after i closed gmail. and pauses showed. how can i remove paused. * Moved from IE (other)/Win 8.1...
  8. How do i remove my gmail account from settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i remove my gmail account from settings: I even tried to remove the device from Microsoft login but is wont remove from the device it keeps showing that same account for my login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-my-gmail-account-from-settings/3077aee5-b288-475b-94c7-adfc030b37d3
  9. I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my gmail from Mail &...: [ATTACH] I am getting Error code 0x80004005 when I am trying to login to my Gmail from Mail & Calendar app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-error-code-0x80004005-when-i-am/f029a660-2698-4e25-813f-8ca1ef9e14ef"
  10. My gmail won't update regulary

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My gmail won't update regulary: my gmail won"t update regulary https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-wont-update-regulary/9f09579e-ab8d-4d4a-89e9-1e5a3d44d1ea