Windows 10: No Gmail or FB after crash

Discus and support No Gmail or FB after crash in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When my computer restarted after the power outage Saturday night in NYC everything looked good, except Gmail and FB. Both of them responded as if I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RonNewYork, Jul 14, 2019.

1. No Gmail or FB after crash

When my computer restarted after the power outage Saturday night in NYC everything looked good, except Gmail and FB. Both of them responded as if I were an unknown user. I managed to get FB working ok (because I sort of recalled the password), but gmail was very difficult. It works now but I do not recall my pwd. My two questions are: 1) why did both of these apps treat me as a new user and 2) how can I reset the gmail password? I've looked on the website but I'm afraid I'll lose it totally in the resetting process. Gmail worked fine on my phone.

Also, what's with the round fuzzy cursor? Not good.

:)

RonNewYork, Jul 14, 2019

2. Problem in seeting gmail and FB

Is the problem only with Gmail or FB? Your statement is not very clear on that.

About FB, try connecting FB on outlook.com. Then, try adding it on the phone.

About Gmail, I am not sure. Google has some insane issues with us windows phone users and this could be one of those things. Personally, I would recommend switching over from Gmail to Hotmail/outlook completely. It is not that difficult.

Jay_answers, Jul 14, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Irsh Win User

No Gmail or FB after crash

Unable to connect to FB & Gmail on N9

Hi guys! I bought my Nokia N9 last week and i'm new to MEEGO. Updated the firmware to PR 1.1 and when i try to login to fb & gmail it says "Can't Connect To Fb/Gmail"

Please help me..

Thema:

No Gmail or FB after crash

1. No Gmail or FB after crash - Similar Threads - Gmail crash

2. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  3. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve: Hola,cuando inicio el ordenaor One Drive no se inicia automaticamente.Cuando intento iniciar desde el incono que existe en la parte inferior derecha de la pantalla, el sistema no me muestra el formulario para acceder. Se queda en blanco sin más.Si en la opción boton derecho...
  4. No consigo sincronizar mi cuenta gmail con One Drive en la nuve

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  6. I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?

I was scammed by a fake PayPal rep. How do I keep them from getting back into my gmail acct?: I was scammed by a fake PayPal representative. How do I keep them from getting logged on to myDell PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-scammed-by-a-fake-paypal-rep-how-do-i-keep/64ffa972-46d3-4056-931d-8b2593e1374a
  7. Gmail Crashes since windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gmail Crashes since windows update: Split from this thread.The Last Windows Update Made My Gmail Crash and now i don't get any Email. I have windows 11. I've RESET/ REPAIR/ REINSTALLED. All with no Luck. Tried to Revert back to Windows 10 with no luck. Should not have went with windows 11 i don't like it at all...
  8. Gmail Crashes since windows update

Gmail Crashes since windows update: Split from this thread.The Last Windows Update Made My Gmail Crash and now i don't get any Email. I have windows 11. I've RESET/ REPAIR/ REINSTALLED. All with no Luck. Tried to Revert back to Windows 10 with no luck. Should not have went with windows 11 i don't like it at all...
  9. Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail account crashes Windows Mail app: Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error. Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help. Thanks...
  10. Gmail accout crashes windows mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gmail accout crashes windows mail app: Recent issue I didn't change any setting on my PC, this is totally random: When I'm switching to my gmail account - mail app crashes. Also tried to reset the gmail account but I keep getting the "account out-dated" error. Reset, uninstall-reinstall didn't help. Thanks...