Windows 10: No Google Sites are Working

Discus and support No Google Sites are Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Varun_Chauhan, Jan 18, 2021.

1. No Google Sites are Working

hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in sometimes they never respond only an error message games that it took too long to respond please help me if there is any solution.....

:)

Varun_Chauhan, Jan 18, 2021

2. Can't access to Google sites any more

Hi Dar,

For me to properly assist you with your concern regarding accessing Google sites, allow me to ask the following information:

• When did the problem start?
    • What was the statement that appeared when you access Google sites?
    • What browser are you using?
    • Have you tried using a different browser?
    • Are you able to access websites other than Google sites?
    • Is your laptop connected to a public hotspot or to your home network?

By the way, kindly check your laptop's update history for us to verify if an update has taken place. Follow these steps:

1. Open Settings > Update & Security.
    2. Under Windows Update, click View installed update history.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 18, 2021
  3. TPU Site issues 2016/17

Google authenticator isn't working for my 2 step verification, keeps giving me an error. The site I mean, after I enter the code

AlienIsGOD, Jan 18, 2021
  4. No Google Sites are Working

google sites not working

Microsoft edge can't open any google site kn my windows phone. Especially google.com and YouTube.com. I even downloaded google search app but it is still not working. I downloaded YouTube video downloads it is also not working. Anything about Google is
    not working on my phone both sites and apps

KwameFrimpong Pipim, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

No Google Sites are Working

1. No Google Sites are Working - Similar Threads - Google Sites are

2. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  3. google sites not working on any browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google sites not working on any browser: the google sites pages loading screen never stops loading on every web browser I use. i have cleared cookies, cache, and changed to a different account but it didn't work...
  4. Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11: I am having trouble loading any Google sites in any browser Chrome, Edge on my laptop Dell, Windows 11. I have tried clearing browsing history, cookies, cache, etc. All of my Google apps work fine on my phone, so I have to assume it has something to do with my computer....
  5. Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google sites not working in any browser Windows 11: I am having trouble loading any Google sites in any browser Chrome, Edge on my laptop Dell, Windows 11. I have tried clearing browsing history, cookies, cache, etc. All of my Google apps work fine on my phone, so I have to assume it has something to do with my computer....
  6. Google sites not working in any browser!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Google sites not working in any browser!: Few months ago the old Internet explorer got infected with virus. I scanned and then at last disabled it. And few days later deleted the temporary files from file manager cleaner, just to clean up some space. Then what I noticed is : Google search and suggestions won't work,...
  7. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  8. Can't load Google sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  9. HELP! The only site that is working is google!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! The only site that is working is google!: I have no idea why but yesterday, when I came back from my dad’s house and turned on my laptop, google is the only site that works. My computer can’t connect to any other site. I’ve spent almost 2 days trying to fix this and so far nothing has worked. I’ve tried resetting my...
  10. Google Chrome issue with a roadway site

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome issue with a roadway site: Hey. Ever since this most recent update to Windows 10, I can no longer get an active map on Cruz511.org on Chrome browser. The map shows up but does not populate. It works on firefox and on my husband's Windows 8 chrome browser. Can't think of any other reason it suddenly...