Windows 10: no gps signal

Discus and support no gps signal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hay m using lumia 540 windows 10 latest version in my lumia when i try to navigate and tap on get directions than its show no gps signal i already try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DRx HimanshuSoni, Dec 12, 2018.

1. no gps signal

hay m using lumia 540 windows 10 latest version in my lumia when i try to navigate and tap on get directions than its show no gps signal i already try roll back and update it but still same problem i think its a windows or map issue but unfortunately Microsoft stop update for my lumia phone so is there any solution or Microsoft will help me.

I requesting to Microsoft to provide last update with this bug fixing i have lot of feelings with lumia m using lumia sinwin7

:)

DRx HimanshuSoni, Dec 12, 2018
  2. hpholm Win User

No GPS signal

Did you add a protective casing to the phone, or use a metal phone holder in the car?

- Some covers and holders are made of metal which blocks the GPS signal.

Software issues regarding loss of GPS signal during navigation are resolved for most users in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update and the latest versions of Maps.

- Please confirm the phone is fully updated?

There's a thread regarding this in the Maps forum, with more troubleshooting steps:

No voice in guided navigation in the Maps app

--

Hans

hpholm, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Billy Med Win User
    No GPS signal on maps app

Hi,

Issues with GPS can be attributed to a lot of factors. Let's try to sort this out. Can you provide us with the following information?

• When did you start incurring issues with your GPS?
    • When was the last time you updated your phone?
    • What model are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Billy Med, Dec 12, 2018
  4. no gps signal

No GPS Signal

My Windows Maps only finds my Home location while offline but when I turn ON Turn by Turn Navigation, it says No GPS signal because of this I can't even get directions.

Google maps' Gps working correctly but Microsoft Windows Maps never found my location while offline and No GPS signal Message..����

Jaswin_895, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

no gps signal

1. no gps signal - Similar Threads - gps signal

2. Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS: I have a Surface Go LTE model 1825, running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, Build 19045.4291.According to the specifications it has a GPS/GNSS capability. In the privacy settings, access to location services has been enabled. In the device manager, under system, there is a...
  3. Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files: The GPS location Longitude and latitude and date / time of day is interpreted incorrectly in windows 11. This works properly in Windows 10. Please refer to the attached screenshot.Can you please advise what the fix is here?...
  4. Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 displaying WRONG GPS META data info on photography files: The GPS location Longitude and latitude and date / time of day is interpreted incorrectly in windows 11. This works properly in Windows 10. Please refer to the attached screenshot.Can you please advise what the fix is here?...
  5. Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system: The GPS access permissions of individual applications cannot be controlled in the settings interface of the win11 system. I want to allow Unity to read my current location. I clicked all the buttons in Privacy-Location, but Unity still told me that it does not have permission...
  6. Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system

Change the GPS permissions of applications in win11 system: The GPS access permissions of individual applications cannot be controlled in the settings interface of the win11 system. I want to allow Unity to read my current location. I clicked all the buttons in Privacy-Location, but Unity still told me that it does not have permission...
  7. Showing GPS data on columns of Details layout of search results in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Showing GPS data on columns of Details layout of search results in Windows Explorer: I'd like to show GPS data, latitude and longitude, of EXIF data of photo files heic and jpeg on columns of search results details layout in windows explorer like in the following link.On my PC, there is a folder containing subfolders. Each subfolder contains photo files. I...
  8. Showing GPS data on columns of Details layout of search results in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing GPS data on columns of Details layout of search results in Windows Explorer: I'd like to show GPS data, latitude and longitude, of EXIF data of photo files heic and jpeg on columns of search results details layout in windows explorer like in the following link.On my PC, there is a folder containing subfolders. Each subfolder contains photo files. I...
  9. Showing GPS data on columns of Details layout of search results in Windows Explorer

10. Windows Maps won't work. Random blue flashing and a "No GPS signal" message appears.

Windows Maps won't work. Random blue flashing and a "No GPS signal" message appears.: I'm currently on a Getac B300-H with the latest version of windows and all my drivers are up to date. I'm trying to get turn by turn navigation to work but after I get directions, I press go and the screen starts flashing blue in areas and eventually shows a message saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no gps signal windows 10

2. no gps signal on windows maps

3. no gps signal on my lumia 925