Windows 10: No GPU output (3080) after an update

Discus and support No GPU output (3080) after an update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any idea what could have happened? Currently uninstalling the update. submitted by /u/Dehyak [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dehyak, Nov 3, 2020.

1. /u/Dehyak Win User

No GPU output (3080) after an update

Any idea what could have happened? Currently uninstalling the update.

submitted by /u/Dehyak
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dehyak, Nov 3, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

5.1 surround sound issue in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

If you’re connecting an optical cable the settings would be changed so try the following steps

Two options:

1. Use the optical S/PDIF output of your motherboard.

2. Use the HDMI output of your GPU. (This is what I'd recommend if you're using a HDMI display).

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to control panel.

• Select sound.

• Click on playback devices.

For option 1- connect the cable and set the 'Realtek digital output' as default device.

• Then right click on it.

• Go to properties.

• At the rightmost tab select DTS or Dolby Digital or 5.1.
    For option 2-connect the HDMI cable through the receiver and set the 'Nvidia HDMI Output' as your default device. Then click 'Configure' and select 5.1 and check if it helps.

If the issue persist then, I suggest you to connect the speakers directly and check in the realtek audio manager if he gets the 5.1 option or not using the SPDIF\output.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Nov 3, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No GPU output (3080) after an update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 3, 2020
  4. No GPU output (3080) after an update

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

No GPU output (3080) after an update

1. No GPU output (3080) after an update - Similar Threads - GPU output 3080

2. Bitlocker prompt with GPU output?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker prompt with GPU output?: I have my monitor connected to my desktop via HDMI Out on my GPU card, and a non-TPM BitLocker due to some-but-not-all partitions being encryptable with BitLocker where I have to put in a password. When I load windows, the BitLocker prompt is just a blue screen and I have to...
  3. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  4. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

Upgraded GPU, No Video Output: I upgraded my GTX 1060 6gb to an RTX 3070. After installing it, turning the system on, and installing new drivers, I concluded that the computer worked fine. However, when I finished closing the side panels of my case and turned the computer on again, I saw that all the...
  5. Upgraded GPU, No Video Output

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  7. Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU: Hello, I hope you are doing wellAfter reset my laptop ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G15. I have some issues regarding NVIDIA Graphic Card.First of all, I cannot open NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL application, in addition, in NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE all buttons are frozen, it requires me to...
  8. 3080 GPU, Nvidia 466.47 & 466.77 drivers, and Windows June 2021 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3080 GPU, Nvidia 466.47 & 466.77 drivers, and Windows June 2021 21H1 Update: Hello, I'm recently experiencing crashes, boot loops, graphics errors on desktop with the combination of a 3080 card, 466.77 AND 466.47 drivers and the Windows June 2021 21H1 update. If I have all of the above criteria, my PC will take much longer to login from the Windows...
  9. 3080 Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3080 Performance: Hi! I have recently bought a 3080 Vision, but I dont think I am getting the full performance out of the card. Here are my current specs: 3080 vision R7 3700x AIO 16GB 2666 OC to 3000Mhz X570 prime 750W PSU I upgraded from a 2070 and I only got 10ish more fps with the 3080...
  10. Escape From Tarkov/ 3080 / low Gpu Utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Escape From Tarkov/ 3080 / low Gpu Utilization: Hey Guys, Hope someone here can assist me in the matter. I bought a 3080 end of October, and EFT was better than ever hitting Fps Cap on all maps with a few dips to 105-121 Fps here and there. After recent patches im Hitting 27-35 Fps and the game is not using 30% of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu no output 3080