Windows 10: No Graphics after March update, roll back required...

Discus and support No Graphics after March update, roll back required... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, anyone else having problems with their Lenovo Ideapad 130 i7, 12gig RAM, Intel Graphics HD620. Easily fixed, but is a pain with the MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by prodprof, Apr 9, 2021.

1. prodprof Win User

No Graphics after March update, roll back required...

Hi there, anyone else having problems with their Lenovo Ideapad 130 i7, 12gig RAM, Intel Graphics HD620.

Easily fixed, but is a pain with the MS driver screwing things up with 'their' driver update, which of course means being pestered by Win Update to install the update that doesn't work... No, there is no fix or more recent driver for these machines from Lenovo.

Also a pain as I have 27 sales machines to update...

Many thanks.

pp

:)

prodprof, Apr 9, 2021

2. Graphics driver "requires further installation."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing, I will be glad to you help you.

The issue could be if the drivers are either not updated or get corrupted. So, I would suggest you to update the display drivers and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1: Update display adapter driver.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type
      Windows Update

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.

Incompatible or not properly installed graphics card drivers are the most common cause of this issue.
    Step 2: Follow the steps below to update the graphics/display drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your display device.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will assist you further.

Thank you

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 9, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond No Graphics after March update, roll back required... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 9, 2021
  4. No Graphics after March update, roll back required...

Can't Roll Back Graphics Driver Update

Hi,

Did you already attempt the suggested steps on this thread? If the answer is yes, kindly share what were the results as well as the error messages that you encountered. This will allow us to determine the next steps we should take to resolve your concern.
    Also, kindly answer the questions below to better isolate your concern:

• What KB update was installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Have you attempted to uninstall the recent update?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

No Graphics after March update, roll back required...

1. No Graphics after March update, roll back required... - Similar Threads - Graphics March update

2. Windows Update is not working after roll back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update is not working after roll back: Hello,I had a pop up to install Windows Update 22H2, which I originally did. However after update was completed, I've noticed that some of the games I play are very laggy. After searching the web, I've found out that this updates causes that for some games and the suggestion...
  3. Windows Update is not working after roll back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update is not working after roll back: Hello,I had a pop up to install Windows Update 22H2, which I originally did. However after update was completed, I've noticed that some of the games I play are very laggy. After searching the web, I've found out that this updates causes that for some games and the suggestion...
  4. roll back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    roll back: hi, im on windows 10 21h2 and i need to roll back to windows 10 20h2 so i can run some programs, i know i need to run the media creation tool but its called 21h2 so wont that just leave it as 21h2? can any one tell me what i need to do to rollback to it, please explain in...
  5. Rolling back updates manually?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rolling back updates manually?: I've just had to reset my PC due to a number of issues I suspect were caused by the recent 2004 Update. I want to go back to 1909, but the reset automatically installed 2004, so I have no update history to draw it from. Does anyone know if there is a way to download 1909,...
  6. Update Won't Roll Back

Update Won't Roll Back: Patch Tuesday was 2 days ago. This morning, when I rebooted, something had trashed my desktop, 2 email programs, Word, most of my startups, etc. I assume this was Windows Update but can't be sure. Win is now Version 1903 (Build 18362.1082); was 1903 but I don't know what...
  7. Error 0xc0000242 after roll back updates

Error 0xc0000242 after roll back updates: Hi, So i have recently rolled back updates because some stuff didnt work correctly after new windows 10 updates. I made a recovery point before doing this. Now i have this error with no way to go. Will bring my laptop to a shop tomorrow. I just wanna know if all my files...
  8. Error 0x0000225 after rolling back update

Error 0x0000225 after rolling back update: Hi, So i have recently rolled back updates because some stuff didnt work correctly after new windows 10 updates. I made a recovery point before doing this. Now i have this error with no way to go. Will bring my laptop to a shop tomorrow. I just wanna know if all my files...
  9. Rolling back 1903 to 1809 (March 2019) through the Tech Bench

Rolling back 1903 to 1809 (March 2019) through the Tech Bench: Hello, I got the 1809 iso from https://tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php. I have two questions. First, when I downloaded the iso there were only two editions Windows 10 and Windows 10 Home China I'm assuming that during the rollback it will detect that I am running Pro and...
  10. How to update after rolling back

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to update after rolling back: So I rolled back the 393 build to the 372 build. Windows is smart enough to not re-update me to 393 when Windows check for updates. There should be a check box or something to allow the update. So now I want to go to 393 again but WU is not seeing it. How do I force it ?...