Windows 10: No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

Discus and support No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,When shutting down my computer two days ago, my Windows 10 did some automatic updates. When I then tried to boot my computer up the next day,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dodo_115, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Dodo_115 Win User

No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

Hello,When shutting down my computer two days ago, my Windows 10 did some automatic updates. When I then tried to boot my computer up the next day, both of my monitors were receiving no signal from the computer. I checked all of the cables and connectors, and they should all be fine, which leads to me believe that update might've messed with my drivers. My computer unfortunately does not have an internal graphics card, and I don't have any spare ones lying around, so I don't really know what to do next.

:)

Dodo_115, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Uditha Win User

Monitor - No Input Signal

So you are suggesting that in the event this cable goes for a six, I try out the HDMI port? Seems quite a tenable suggestion - I never thought of that!

Uditha, Mar 18, 2023
  3. timgabe Win User
    Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

Hi all, @Michaelvas17 - attached is the information I was able to get using the steps you recommended (see image below).

No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th 105667d1485972894t-input-signal-out-range-after-windows-10-update-graphics-card-info.png

@bobkn - unfortunately, it is in fact an Intel driver, and from doing a little research online, it doesn't appear that they have provided drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 (nor will they). (See https://communities.intel.com/thread/49444, especially the final post).

@macinric - I would love to do this, but unfortunately my monitor does not actually have a DP jack - just VGA and DVI.

Any suggestions?? This is quite the problem.

timgabe, Mar 18, 2023
  4. No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

Wacom Pen Input Issue-Dual Monitor

Hi Amistad,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Windows.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How is the Wacom pen connected to PC, Bluetooth or USB?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • What happens when you switch the monitors and use?
    Step 1: I would suggest you to update the Display drivers
    and check if it helps you.

Uninstall and Reinstall the graphics card drivers and check.

Refer: Redirecting

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Step 2: I would suggests you to Uninstall and reinstall the software which you are using for editing
    and check if it helps you.

Note: Install all the pending updates logging in to Microsoft account and check if it helps you.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

1. No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th - Similar Threads - Graphics Input Monitors

2. No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th: Hello,When shutting down my computer two days ago, my Windows 10 did some automatic updates. When I then tried to boot my computer up the next day, both of my monitors were receiving no signal from the computer. I checked all of the cables and connectors, and they should all...
  3. No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Graphics Input on Monitors after last Windows Update March 14th: Hello,When shutting down my computer two days ago, my Windows 10 did some automatic updates. When I then tried to boot my computer up the next day, both of my monitors were receiving no signal from the computer. I checked all of the cables and connectors, and they should all...
  4. Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs: Hello, I was shutting down my computer and accidentally hit “Update and Shut Down”, in my personal experience, the updates usually mess with something on my computer. Then a couple days after that my pc shut down randomly twice, at first I assumed that my power was had...
  5. Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dec 14th Update broke my keyboard inputs: Hello, I was shutting down my computer and accidentally hit “Update and Shut Down”, in my personal experience, the updates usually mess with something on my computer. Then a couple days after that my pc shut down randomly twice, at first I assumed that my power was had...
  6. No Graphics after March update, roll back required...

No Graphics after March update, roll back required...: Hi there, anyone else having problems with their Lenovo Ideapad 130 i7, 12gig RAM, Intel Graphics HD620. Easily fixed, but is a pain with the MS driver screwing things up with 'their' driver update, which of course means being pestered by Win Update to install the update...
  7. Slow boot into windows after installing either the March broken updates, or the April 14th...

Slow boot into windows after installing either the March broken updates, or the April 14th...: From the updates spanning from the beginning of March to the updates put forward yesterday, installing any of them causes my pc to boot incredibly slowly. I'm booting from a HDD, but before installing these updates i had boot times of around 1 minute, but is now sitting at...
  8. Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing

Windows last update March update Problem, then nothing: Hi. So I updated my pc last Friday, and earlier this day when I was watching a video on youtube, my pc froze and the headphones started buzzing. I had to restart my pc. 1 hour ago I started my pc again, and there are no signs for any problem. Can I still do something for my...
  9. What image is this? Found before 14th of March 2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What image is this? Found before 14th of March 2019: I have found this image along with its eerie search message suggestion, as I am new to Windows then (and now arguably, too), I quickly took this image without having any other choice. I have tried to look in the assets folder suggested on many sites,...
  10. KB4013429 March 14th Cumulative Update 3.99TB Windows Update BUG!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4013429 March 14th Cumulative Update 3.99TB Windows Update BUG!: Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4013429) I noticed after recent update on all my windows 10 machines I do a disk cleanup & on the Windows Update Cleanup says 3.99TB of updates to clean up. I ran it fully took over 2 hrs & done & I rebooted the PC's & ran...