Windows 10: No groups in people or what ever you call it.

Discus and support No groups in people or what ever you call it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there any chance that Microsoft will ever fix the problem of no groups in people or whatever you call it. It is unbelievable that a company as great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffFutrelle, Mar 28, 2020.

1. No groups in people or what ever you call it.

Is there any chance that Microsoft will ever fix the problem of no groups in people or whatever you call it. It is unbelievable that a company as great as Microsoft want give there paying users such a simple upgrade. It was in you old software. It so frustrating to try to communicate with a group. I probably have 10 different groups that i communicate with. I get mad every time i try to email them.Please do something about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am just about to give up and go somewhere else. You need to get off you duffs think about your customers.

:)

JeffFutrelle, Mar 28, 2020
  2. RICHARD64 Win User

Forming a group from contacts (people)

I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated.

RICHARD64, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Divya Murugan, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Entegy Win User

No groups in people or what ever you call it.

Does windows phone 8 sync groups?

I think that syncing that Exchange data might be a good suggestion for the
    suggestion box

On Outlook.com, just underneath the word People in the top left is the word "All". Click this and choose what group you want to manage. This will list people in the group and you can remove them here too. But to add to the group, you have to go back to the
    All list, select the contact, click Manage>Add group

Entegy, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

No groups in people or what ever you call it.

1. No groups in people or what ever you call it. - Similar Threads - groups ever call

2. what will happen if you call 8883873986

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what will happen if you call 8883873986: * Duplicate of: What will happen if i call pop up numberI call the number after get the pop up sms and then follow what they say first esc button then windows + r button then open run then type www.support.me then download then open ok allow ok allow then open support windows...
  3. Can't create group on People App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create group on People App.: Hello,Im an IT engineer and one of our customers has the following issue that we can't resolve:When creating a group in the people app to be used in windows 10 mail it deletes itself as soon as you open the mail app.When the mail app is closed you can create a group contact...
  4. I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't look at reviews for the xbox game store. or microsoft store what ever you guys call...: So I've been wanting to look at some reviews of games I've been thinking about. or was just curious about... But the mircosoft store does not have the "Reviews" button at all... And no I am not using the built-in windows app... that thing is dumb so I uninstalled that......
  5. Create a group in the People App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a group in the People App: How do you create a group in the People App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-a-group-in-the-people-app/6df5c255-c513-4d05-9682-31c049b5d44f
  6. You can now call up to 50 people at once with Skype

in Windows 10 News
    You can now call up to 50 people at once with Skype: Starting today, Skype is doubling the amount of people that can simultaneously be on a video or audio group call. You can now call and have up to 50 people in a call, all at once. Whether you’re catching up with your friends, having a team status update, or a conference call...
  7. people app is the worst app ever

people app is the worst app ever: I have now wasted an hour trying to delete one contact from the people app. Here is what I am thinking... APPLE = SIMPLE Microsoft folks just don't get it....
  8. People Group- Distribution Lists

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    People Group- Distribution Lists: Trying to add some of my contacts to a Distribution List using the Group function. Can't see the Group in the options section https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/people-group-distribution-lists/1ef92108-67e5-4402-aad9-25dd1ef67a7a
  9. Forming a group from contacts (people)

Forming a group from contacts (people): I want to send an email to a group of 35 contacts taken from my list of 90 contacts (or people as windows 10 call them). I would then give the group a title which would be put in the bcc line. Help appreciated. 61853
  10. Calling Batch File People

in Windows 10 Support
    Calling Batch File People: For years on XP, Win7, Win8 & 8.1 I have used this batch file method to transfer pictures from a card reader to a (the same) directory on my computer. After upgrading to Win10 it no longer works. When I try to run it I get this: C:\Windows>dir J:\DCIM\198___07...