Windows 10: No Gui boot Lenovo

Discus and support No Gui boot Lenovo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I have a lenovo laptop and it only shows the lenovo logo and does not show the spinning dots.No Gui Boot is not selected in msconfig.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EknoorSingh3, Oct 3, 2021.

1. No Gui boot Lenovo

Hi I have a lenovo laptop and it only shows the lenovo logo and does not show the spinning dots.No Gui Boot is not selected in msconfig.

:)

EknoorSingh3, Oct 3, 2021

2. Lenovo G500 Booting Issues

Hi Forhad,

I appreciate the steps that you have tried, I would suggest you to try the below steps as well and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.

• Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      and select System Maintenance.

• Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Note: I would suggest you to disconnect all the external devices other than mouse and keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: Enable Fast Start Up on the system and check if it helps. To do this, follow the steps below.

• Open Control Panel and go to Power Options.

• Click/tap on the Choose what the power buttons do link on the left side.

• Click/tap on the Change settings that are currently unavailable link at the top.

• If prompted by UAC, then click/tap on Yes.

• Ensure that Turn on Fast Startup is checked.

• Restart the computer.
    Method 3: Boot the computer in a clean boot state and check. Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications/drivers or startup items are causing the issue.

Refer the article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, follow the section
    "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope it helps, let us know how it goes.

SujataMoktan, Oct 3, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Oct 3, 2021
  4. No Gui boot Lenovo

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

No Gui boot Lenovo

1. No Gui boot Lenovo - Similar Threads - Gui boot Lenovo

2. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why gui boot is glitched?: i turned off gui boot and when i turn on my pc windows logo doesnt load just black screen until the pc open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-gui-boot-is-glitched/19a453cf-8f93-4fcb-a379-c0bf9b8da44b
  3. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why gui boot is glitched?: i turned off gui boot and when i turn on my pc windows logo doesnt load just black screen until the pc open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-gui-boot-is-glitched/19a453cf-8f93-4fcb-a379-c0bf9b8da44b
  4. why gui boot is glitched?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No Gui Boot not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Gui Boot not working in Windows 10: Hi, I want to enable No Gui boot on my windows 10 laptop HP. When I enable it using msconfig, it works only when I restart my pc or when I disable fast startup. It does not work when I turn on my pc from shutdown. I do not want to disable fast startup....
  6. No GUI/Verbose boot in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    No GUI/Verbose boot in Windows 10: Hi, Having just done the upgrade to Win10, I've been trying to customize it to my liking. I want to: 1. Change it to a no GUI boot. 2. Change it to verbose (OSinfo) boot. 3 Enable the F8 key during boot. As for number 1, I have tried everything I have found online and...
  7. "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "No Gui Boot" not working after 1903 update: I have a dual boot on my computer. I was using "No Gui Boot" to get the basic DOS type screen where I select which OS to boot. I updated the main Windows to 1903 and now the gui boot is always on. So when I boot, it goes all the way up to he gui boot screen, when I select the...
  8. No GUI Boot selected but not working - 18362.10005

in Windows 10 Support
    No GUI Boot selected but not working - 18362.10005: Machine with 18362.10005 When trying to boot without splash screen with any of these methods No GUI Boot does not work. msconfig - Boot tab - No GUI boot checked Clean Boot also with No GUI boot checked Cmd - elevated bcdedit /set “{current}” bootmenupolicy legacy It's...
  9. OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OpenVPN GUi: Where's the GUI?: I am trying to setup the VPN service provided by my Nighthawk AC1900 Router. I think that the service/router side is setup. Now I am trying to get the client side going. On this Windows 10 client laptop I have installed OpenVPN GUI. It's running according to Task Manager and...
  10. GUI

in Windows 10 Support
    GUI: Has anybody else got this GUI don't know how I got ir presume it came down from an upgrade. It really is brilliant but what I want to know is can I change it? 102886