Windows 10: no gun sounds?

Discus and support no gun sounds? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vett, Jul 30, 2015.

1. vett Win User

no gun sounds?

just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?

:)

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

hi gun vs gun

1234567890-to., Jul 30, 2015
  3. can't load guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my lumia 520

I could download guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my computer. But not able to install in lumia 520

myphone_mitul, Jul 30, 2015
  4. no gun sounds?

Just tested this and I can hear all game sounds.

ComedyCarnage, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

no gun sounds?

1. no gun sounds? - Similar Threads - gun sounds

2. startup sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    startup sound: Heya MS community, I am having some trouble after installing windows 10. I am getting the same startup sound as it was in my previous version of windowswindows 7 professional. I have also removed the previous version of windows from my pc. Please tell me how should I...
  3. asus p7p55d-evo sound driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    asus p7p55d-evo sound driver: i have win version 2004 but since i have updated to win10 my sound driver just works as 2.0 not 5.1? Sounds like not compatibility with win10 Can somenone check this or relase a generic fix...
  4. I just installed windows 10 and the sound is low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just installed windows 10 and the sound is low: I just installed windows 10 and the sound is low I have tried everything troubleshooting, updating drivers, installed and reinstalled the sound, and nothing. No Bluetooth working or printer : HELPPPPPPP! KATHY...
  5. quadraphonic sound not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    quadraphonic sound not working windows 10: i have HD Realtek audio and 4 speakers... the rear speakers are always dead, they work perfectly in the test, they work with games, but not with music, movies or anything else, I tried everything I know and it never solves the problem, I even have the speaker fill on both...
  6. My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My custom startup sounds are not playing. Any suggestions?: I was trying to change my startup sound to the windows 95 sound. i managed to do it but now when i turn on my HP laptop, the default sound plays. Pls help....
  7. Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows no headphones selection on sound playback tab and sound recognize as speaker?: So recently i bought a headphones Sennheiser gsp300 and i want to try it out, but the sound is too low, no bass, and flat. So i look on the playback tab and it only listed as speaker but not headphones. why is that? I have an asus notebook type s14 s410un that use connexant...
  8. This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This computer is shared by Windows Gun?: hey you can set that the program is no threat as soon as I use it BusyBox is uninstalled immediately. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/dieser-computer-wird-durch-windows-geschuetz-freigegeben
  9. Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to get back the old gun emoji?: Is there any way to modify the fonts or something to get the old gun emoji back? The water gun looks ridiculous. submitted by /u/Wario64I [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eol265/possible_to_get_back_the_old_gun_emoji/
  10. Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store: It seems that downloading or even finding the game Six Guns on the Microsoft store is a predicament, even if i found the game, i can't even download it, the button doesn't show, it only said " Six Guns is currently not available " . Is there a way to fix it? I really want to...