Windows 10: no gun sounds?

Discus and support no gun sounds? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vett, Jul 30, 2015.

1. vett Win User

no gun sounds?

just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?

:)

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

hi gun vs gun

1234567890-to., Jul 30, 2015
  3. can't load guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my lumia 520

I could download guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my computer. But not able to install in lumia 520

myphone_mitul, Jul 30, 2015
  4. no gun sounds?

Just tested this and I can hear all game sounds.

ComedyCarnage, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

no gun sounds?

1. no gun sounds? - Similar Threads - gun sounds

2. turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound missing the option after update windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    turn on 7.1 virtual surround sound missing the option after update windows 10: hello i ws be able to see this option on my pc b4 update [ATTACH] after update windows 10 i can't see the option now :( [IMG] any help plz ?...
  3. My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My sound is not working and i can't find how to fix it.: A few days ago I was talking with some friends when my foot accidentally kicked my PC's cord out of the socket. This happens all the time for me and I didn't see it as a problem until when I turned it back on. I plugged it back in and turned it back as usual but when it...
  4. In Game Sound Stuttering after last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Game Sound Stuttering after last update: Hey guys there is some problem after last update when i am playing game the sound is stuttering. So is there any solution to fix this problem ? or is there any way to restore my laptop to before last update so the problem wont happen ?...
  5. Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Screen time, still playing sounds once time is up: Hi, when my son's screen time is up his computer still continues to play the sounds of whatever he was doing even though the screen is blank and his time is up. for instance, if he was watching youtube he will still be able to hear it and if he was in a skype chat they...
  6. Sound goes away after I move the slider after windows 10 update after 9/17/19

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound goes away after I move the slider after windows 10 update after 9/17/19: After the windows 10 update in 9/17/19, my computer started having issues with my sound. My sound volume is stuck at 67% and if I try to make it quieter or louder, it will make my volume at 0. I tried going to the communications tab and making it so it does nothing. I’ve...
  7. Sound Notifications on email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Notifications on email: Ever since Focus assist was implemented I have no email sound notification. All other notifications work ok. I use Webmail. Bell. Net here in Ontario Canada. I contacted Bell and they said to contact Microsoft. I have tried everything to no avail........
  8. Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound Balance problem after Windows 10 updates: Hello! After a couple of automatic updates of Windows 10 (64), I've found that sound balance L/R in my ASUS X552L has a problem, specially when using headphones. The Left side speaker is stronger than the Right side. I can manually adjust the balance trough Control...
  9. Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store: It seems that downloading or even finding the game Six Guns on the Microsoft store is a predicament, even if i found the game, i can't even download it, the button doesn't show, it only said " Six Guns is currently not available " . Is there a way to fix it? I really want to...
  10. Mothergunship Demo Available Now on Xbox One – The Gun Crafting Range

in Windows 10 News
    Mothergunship Demo Available Now on Xbox One – The Gun Crafting Range: 5su5PYm3a50 Hello, Xbox fans! It’s been a while since we were here last time, but we are back with some great news! We’re very excited to announce that the Mothergunship demo is now available on Xbox One for those who want to get a glimpse of the game before its launch....