Windows 10: no gun sounds?

Discus and support no gun sounds? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vett, Jul 30, 2015.

1. vett Win User

no gun sounds?

just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing?

:)

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

hi gun vs gun

1234567890-to., Jul 30, 2015
  3. can't load guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my lumia 520

I could download guns-4-hire and gun-bros in my computer. But not able to install in lumia 520

myphone_mitul, Jul 30, 2015
  4. no gun sounds?

Just tested this and I can hear all game sounds.

ComedyCarnage, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

no gun sounds?

1. no gun sounds? - Similar Threads - gun sounds

2. Windows Shutdown sound not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shutdown sound not working: Hey Microsoft-I have a windows 10 latest updated version with me and i noticed that only windows startup sound is working during startup, When shutting Windows 10 down the shutdown sound doesn't work , I tried to see if there is a windows shutdown event in Control panel Sound...
  3. Desktop shortcut that when clicked, plays 6 sec. sound, then shutsdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop shortcut that when clicked, plays 6 sec. sound, then shutsdown: Hi! (I'm using Windows 10 Pro) This is my first post on the forum and any help you all could give me would be much appreciated. I had come across this forum when I was looking for a way for my computer to play a sound and shutdown. I found this very good tutorial by Brink...
  4. Should an SSD make a sound?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Should an SSD make a sound?: So, doing my disk checking for errors, I have noticed when I check an SSD it makes a low volume, high pitched noise (a bit like in the movies when computer text is being typed on-screen ). I use a 240GB PNY, 240GB Kingston, A really old OCZ Agility3 120GB, and Vertex2 240GB....
  5. HELP! Bluetooth devices paired connected, no sound! Why?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP! Bluetooth devices paired connected, no sound! Why?: I've tried everything to resolve this issue I can find.It's been going on awhile now. And today, I was searching YouTube for answers, I heard the YouTube video through my Beats wireless headphones, but when I went back to Itunes, I could get no sound,.There was one driver...
  6. Premium account for war thunder. Actvate that for master top gun 843?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Premium account for war thunder. Actvate that for master top gun 843?: Premium account for war of thunder need some to contact them and actvate that for Randie Drisdale gamer tag is master top gun 843 plaese? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/premium-account-for-war-thunder-actvate-that-for/a1b515ce-4666-44d5-bd01-6376cca9c39d
  7. Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2: This is to Users not running Windows Insider Builds There IS an Insider Track that IS 20H2. HOWEVER, For Regular Windows 10 20H1 2004/19041.508 this is for YOU... There are articles/videos floating about suggesting how to convert a 20H1 into a 20H2. DO NOT do this or use...
  8. This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This computer is shared by Windows Gun?: hey you can set that the program is no threat as soon as I use it BusyBox is uninstalled immediately. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/dieser-computer-wird-durch-windows-geschuetz-freigegeben
  9. Possible to get back the old gun emoji?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to get back the old gun emoji?: Is there any way to modify the fonts or something to get the old gun emoji back? The water gun looks ridiculous. submitted by /u/Wario64I [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eol265/possible_to_get_back_the_old_gun_emoji/
  10. Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download Six Guns from the Microsoft store: It seems that downloading or even finding the game Six Guns on the Microsoft store is a predicament, even if i found the game, i can't even download it, the button doesn't show, it only said " Six Guns is currently not available " . Is there a way to fix it? I really want to...