Windows 10: No headsets sound

Discus and support No headsets sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Since I upgraded to Windows 10x64 anniversary edition on my HP Probook G2 laptop, I don't have anymore sound on headsets. After installing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amimandami, Feb 9, 2017.

1. No headsets sound

Hi,
    Since I upgraded to Windows 10x64 anniversary edition on my HP Probook G2 laptop, I don't have anymore sound on headsets. After installing and uninstalling several drivers I got my sound back, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore.

What I tried:
    - installing/uninstalling several drivers for the same hardware (only from HP, spXXXXXX).
    - reinstalling Windows 10x64 AE, and installing the latest audio driver for my laptop, found on HP webpage.
    - running Linux Mint live, and installing a small app to switch manually between outputs. It works: I can have sound either only on speakers or on headsets.

:)

amimandami, Feb 9, 2017

2. How is Nokia WH 701 Handsfree ?

I buy nokia wh 701 headsets but sound/bass of left headset's are less. Sound in headsets are not same. Is it noramal

Sk2012---01, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Nokia 5700 New Firmware Should Have This Change Log!

my nokia 5700 headset is notworking with my headset

it asks three options headset,music stand and headphone

i dont know why it is asking this and when i choose headset, sound doesnt come into my headset and sound only come in speaker in very low. plz help.

chetan_raj---01, Feb 9, 2017
  4. No headsets sound

Hi amimandami

You didn't mention, what sound adapter do you have on device. I'l assume Realtek.

There should be a Realtek Audio Manager, likely in your Systray, lower left, may be hidden. Please open this and check all settings. Should be an Analog area. On mine you see device being inserted and you can test from that panel. On some you get to pick the type of device, eg., Headphones or Headset with mic.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Feb 9, 2017
  5. No headsets sound [​IMG]

This is the interface, but there is no analog or some other option.
    With some driver, there were two options:speakers and headphones, but the later never got activated (with or without the headphones connected).
    The hardware is: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C224D
    I used this website to get details about driver packages
    DriverIdentifier - The most simple & easy driver updating tool.
    and then went on HP servers to download them

amimandami, Feb 11, 2017
  6. Can you provide screen shot of recording experience and advance settings. Have you click on Boost Input.

Caledon Ken, Feb 12, 2017
  7. Sorry, but it is not about wrong selections.

It has to do with Windows 10 and drivers compiled by incompetents. I'm looking for some registry modifications/ driver modifications, or anything similar.

amimandami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No headsets sound

1. No headsets sound - Similar Threads - headsets sound

2. Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Low frquency beep sound from headset when i cleaned my mouse when i was in the windows...: kinda like heart monitor but dull ,i tried to make that sound again with no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-frquency-beep-sound-from-headset-when-i/3d7027ab-d594-48b6-a00f-301baa81849b
  3. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  4. Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset mic only detecting output audio and won't pick up external sounds.: I've had this problem for a long while now where my mic will not pick up my voice or any form of noise, I've recently gotten a new USB Headset and found the issue persisting along with a new addition of my mic picking up any output audio playing from my pc. I've tried many...
  5. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  6. MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD

MY NEW HEADSET SOUNDS BAD ON MY PC AND THEN ON MY PHONE SOUNDS GOOD: Today i just bought a headset and i just tried to connect it to my pc on the 3.5mm port, and instantly i tried to talk and it sounds like i'm underwater into a bottle and i heard myself too low, and i just tried to put that headset on my phone, i just plugged in, and its...
  7. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  8. Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously

Sound on system and VR headset simultaneously: I want to live stream simraces using my Pimax Crystal. Problem is that when I have sound on my headset I can't have on the system. I've tried the stereo mix using all options available but it didn't work. Or I have sound on Crystal and none on the system, or no sound anywhere...
  9. Headset mic is picking up application sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset mic is picking up application sounds: my arctis 1 wireless is picking up my application noises when i plug it into the two audio ports in the back of my pc or just in general I have an adaptor for logitech headphones that ive used with other headsets that worked fine but this particular headset plays back all...
  10. Headset mic is picking up application sounds

Headset mic is picking up application sounds: my arctis 1 wireless is picking up my application noises when i plug it into the two audio ports in the back of my pc or just in general I have an adaptor for logitech headphones that ive used with other headsets that worked fine but this particular headset plays back all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to connect blue tooth headphones rig 800