Windows 10: No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

Discus and support No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NavinChandra, Dec 9, 2021.

1. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my laptop. It's a Dell G15 5515 Ryzen 5 5600H RTX 3050 Windows 10.

:)

NavinChandra, Dec 9, 2021
  2. davidhk Win User

Power options missing High Performance option

Tutorial :
    Create Custom Power Plan in Windows 10
    Option Two

Unable to use command prompt power cfg /list

No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10. [​IMG]

davidhk, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Power options missing High Performance option

The command should be: powercfg /list

Well, it looks like this below was reported to work, but it will remove "Sleep" with CsEnabled set to 0.

*Arrow Missing power options Solved - Windows 10 Forums

Leaving the slider at "Best Performance" would be the same as using High Performance though.

Brink, Dec 9, 2021
  4. WiIfred P Win User

No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

High performance power mode

Hi Lexxye,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about High-performance power mode.

It is safe to use High-Performance mode on Windows 10. High-performance mode means that Windows 10 will optimize your computer to perform better but will use more energy. It doesn't mean that it will overwork your computer that will cause damage to your computer. The only thing that you would have to worry about High-performance is that it requires more energy which means that it will drain your battery faster if you are using a laptop and you are not connected to the AC power.

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

1. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10. - Similar Threads - 'High Performance mode'

2. Can't get high performance power options Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get high performance power options Windows 11: I just reinstalled Windows 11 and can't turn on high performance power option with cmd like usual way, paste the command in cmd but power options doesn't how for me the high performance power option!!!Mine is laptopI want to turn on high performance power option because worry...
  3. Can't get high performance power options Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't get high performance power options Windows 11: I just reinstalled Windows 11 and can't turn on high performance power option with cmd like usual way, paste the command in cmd but power options doesn't how for me the high performance power option!!!Mine is laptopI want to turn on high performance power option because worry...
  4. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  5. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans: I am running Windows 10, and I already selected the balanced plan, but now I realize that I need the high performance plan, but the control panel is not allowing me to change it after I have already selected the balanced plan. Is it permanently locked on balanced plan?...
  6. High Performance vs Balanced Mode - Power Plans

7. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  8. No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No 'High Performance mode' in power options in windows 10.: When I open power options in my Dell laptop, there is just one power plan that is Balanced mode.There is no alternative modes like High performance, etcI have tried all those cmd commands to add them but they don't work.Below I have attached the pic of power plans in my...
  9. High performance power mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    High performance power mode: Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc does it affect the pc in any kind of way Specs i7 8700 3.20 ghz 16 ram ddr4 rtx 2060 6 gb motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H...
  10. Power options missing High Performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power options missing High Performance option: Surface 3. Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, version 1709 Build 16299.192 Cannot find the High Performance option under Power Options. [img] I used registry editing: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power Changed CsEnabled key value from 1 to 0. Did...