Windows 10: No Home Icon on "Edge"

Discus and support No Home Icon on "Edge" in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Anyone know of any changes or workarounds 8371 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jul 16, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

No Home Icon on "Edge"

Anyone know of any changes or workarounds

:)

AFTommy, Jul 16, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 16, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 16, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

No Home Icon on "Edge"

Find Microsoft Edge and pin to start.

BunnyJ, Jul 16, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jul 16, 2015
  6. Mine went in straight away and that home button is awesome love it now IE11 gone, Edge is faster and more stable

hTconeM9user, Sep 16, 2015
  7. AFTommy Win User
    AFTommy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Home Icon on "Edge"

1. No Home Icon on "Edge" - Similar Threads - Home Icon Edge

2. Microsoft Edge icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge icon: Hello Sir,Sir, as you can clearly see in the screenshot that in the taskbar, the "Microsoft Edge" icon is unusual like a file icon. Can you please tell me how to fix this?...
  3. Microsoft Edge icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge icon: Hello Sir,Sir, as you can clearly see in the screenshot that in the taskbar, the "Microsoft Edge" icon is unusual like a file icon. Can you please tell me how to fix this?...
  4. Home Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home Icon: I just updated from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro this past week. Thank You Microsoft for letting me do that free. But one thing I so miss is the Home Icon on my home screen. Is there any way to add the Home Icon to my home screen?...
  5. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge: For some reason i cannot set the Home button on the top bar on Microsoft Edge .I have followed the Advanced Settings with no luck.I have attached a image of what i mean. 42558
  6. Favorite icons in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorite icons in Edge: I like the way that the list of internet favourites arranges itself in alphabetical order in Microsoft Edge. Since the latest upgrade, 10586.3, some of the icons have started to grow. Pc World and Screwfix have grown to ten times their original size, and I have restored them...
  7. edge icon on desktop

in Browsers and Email
    edge icon on desktop: Edge icon on desktop after creator update is different, the e is very small while the text is correct. I have icons set at medium, changing to large makes them way too large. Icon works fine, it is a minor annoyance but would like it back to the size it was. I have looked...
  8. Edge Favorites Icons

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Icons: In these new Win 10 builds is the option to only have icons (No text) in the Edge Favorites bar available yet ? 27520
  9. Home screen Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Home screen Edge: Hello all. I installed the windows ten a few days ago all went okay. But when I open up the new edge explorer the only thing I see is the search bar,As when I open edge on my wife's pc it has the search bar and below that there are clips of todays news etc. Mine is...
  10. Edge Home button...

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Home button...: Strike 2 here.... Still have no Home button. And I've turned on the add Home button in advanced settings. I even followed a link I saw on this web site to add it to the registry.... still no home button. Do I have a faulty Edge here?*Redface 20528