Windows 10: No host computers found in Steam Link Setup

Discus and support No host computers found in Steam Link Setup in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Steam Link allows users to view their Steam content and games on a remotely connected TV or system. However, for some users, the feature is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 11, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

No host computers found in Steam Link Setup

No host computers found in Steam Link Setup No-host-steam.jpg
    Steam Link allows users to view their Steam content and games on a remotely connected TV or system. However, for some users, the feature is not working. They are seeing No Host Computers Found in Steam Link Setup. In this article, we are going to talk about this issue and see what should be done […]

This article No host computers found in Steam Link Setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Louie Del Win User

Modern setup host

Hi Hermie,

Regarding your concern with the deleted Modern Setup Host file, we’d like to ask the following questions so we can isolate it at the same time:

• What particular action that you’re trying to perform at the time that it was accidentally deleted.?
    • May we know where and how it was deleted on your computer?
    • Were you able to check if the deleted file can be found in the
      Recycle bin?

As an initial step, we suggest that perform a DISM command. This will help repairing possible system file corruptions. Follow these steps:

• Type command in the search box.
    • Right-click on the result and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • Press Enter.
    • Close the Command Prompt windows and check if changes were made related to the Modern Setup Host file.

We'll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Jun 11, 2022
  3. steam problem

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why your steam game is not opening. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

If the issue persist, we highly recommend that you contact Steam support for additional troubleshooting steps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 11, 2022
  4. No host computers found in Steam Link Setup

Upgrading Win7 to Win10 - Modern Host Setup has stopped working issue

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to refer the answer provided by Mr. Andre Da Costa, from the following link and check.

Redirecting

If you have sufficient space to install Windows 10 on your computer, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Explorer.
    • Navigate to “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download”
    • Delete everything in this folder.
    • Now Open Command Prompt with administrator.
    • Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
    • Press Enter key.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

No host computers found in Steam Link Setup

1. No host computers found in Steam Link Setup - Similar Threads - host computers found

2. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Related to steam link: Why does my O.S keeps telling me You'll need a new app to open this steam link when i want to run pro evolution soccer 2019 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-steam-link/954f3788-28ef-4397-bda1-8ee78e4cf40b
  3. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Related to steam link: Why does my O.S keeps telling me You'll need a new app to open this steam link when i want to run pro evolution soccer 2019 in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/related-to-steam-link/954f3788-28ef-4397-bda1-8ee78e4cf40b
  4. Related to steam link

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Script Host not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host not found: Ive been having this issue where my computer gives me a Windows Script Host issue where it says the file cant be found. Ive tried every tool possible and want to know if someone can help me...
  6. Windows Script Host not found

Windows Script Host not found: Ive been having this issue where my computer gives me a Windows Script Host issue where it says the file cant be found. Ive tried every tool possible and want to know if someone can help me...
  7. Windows Script Host not found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Phone link - Connecting to a new computer: Phoine links, but computer stuck on setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone link - Connecting to a new computer: Phoine links, but computer stuck on setup screen: Hi,Setting up Phone link to my android phone.I've used both the QR and manual code methods..Both seem to work fine from the phone's end: My phone tells me I'm successful in linking my PC & phone.but the PC is forever stuck on the "pair devices" screen. It never moves forward...
  9. Phone link - Connecting to a new computer: Phoine links, but computer stuck on setup screen

Phone link - Connecting to a new computer: Phoine links, but computer stuck on setup screen: Hi,Setting up Phone link to my android phone.I've used both the QR and manual code methods..Both seem to work fine from the phone's end: My phone tells me I'm successful in linking my PC & phone.but the PC is forever stuck on the "pair devices" screen. It never moves forward...
  10. Modern Setup Host

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Modern Setup Host: Hi, My task manager was saying that my disk is at 100%, so I went to find a solution to fix it. I found a article saying to go to Task Manger and 'End Task' on 'Modern Setup Host'. So I went and done this. But now my pc is not installing any windows updates or any other...