Windows 10: No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop. I want to enable Hyper-V, but it doesn't show up under Windows Features. I also tried enabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdelCraft, Oct 17, 2021.

1. AdelCraft Win User

No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

Hi,I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop. I want to enable Hyper-V, but it doesn't show up under Windows Features. I also tried enabling by running the following in PowerShell as AdministratorNo Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise :DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-VIt didn't worked. It says the following:Feature name Microsoft-Hyper-V is unknown.A Windows feature name was not recognized.Use the /Get-Features option to find the name of the feature in the image and try the command again.How can I enable Hyper-V?

:)

AdelCraft, Oct 17, 2021

2. Hyper-v feature did not available in Window 10 Home ?

Hi Team,

I am using windows 10 Home OS. I did not find Hyper -V feature ? The is very important to me and That feature is linked to Docker software. I read many articles but they wrote in You will go to professional or enterprise edition. Is there any option?
    How to install Hyper-v feature in my windows 10 home edition? . I am comfortable in windows 10 home edition. Then what is process to install this feature ? any one give to me suggestion.

Thanks

Prasad Anumolu, Oct 17, 2021
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    How to enable Hyper V windows 10

fwiw;

Operating System Requirements

The Hyper-V
    role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

• Windows 10 Enterprise
    • Windows 10 Professional
    • Windows 10 Education
    The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Windows 10 Mobile
    • Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

'Mike P, Oct 17, 2021
  4. No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

Hyper-V is missing

Hmm, I just ran the command in powershell: Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -All

and it worked without a hitch and I didn't do anything.

Make sure you can even use hyper-V:

The Hyper-V role can be enabled on these versions of Windows 10:

Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Professional

Windows 10 Education

The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on:

Windows 10 Home

Windows 10 Mobile

Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

Use the command "DISM /Online /Get-Feature" to see what features you can install and see if hyper-v exists on that list.

check windows version by typing winver in the start menu search or cortana search.

Download and install hyper-v:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/detail...

Requirements:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/virtualization...

Zackary Vanosdol, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

1. No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Hyper option under

2. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  3. Hyper-V not showing in windows features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V not showing in windows features.: hello I have a problem with Hyper-V not showing up in the features.I have virtualization enabled on the bios.I tried even on the powershellas administrator with the command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Hyper-V -AllBut got this...
  4. Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features

Hyper-V and Containers not in Windows Features: I tried working with Docker on my desktop, on trying to turn on some windows features, I noticed that hyper -v and containers are not available on my windows features. I don't know why, Is there a way I can resolve this?Do I need to do any extra installations on my system, if...
  5. No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi,I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop. I want to enable Hyper-V, but it doesn't show up under Windows Features. I also tried enabling by running the following in PowerShell as Administrator:DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-VIt...
  6. No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise

No Hyper-V option under Windows Features in Windows 10 Enterprise: Hi,I have Windows 10 Enterprise installed on my laptop. I want to enable Hyper-V, but it doesn't show up under Windows Features. I also tried enabling by running the following in PowerShell as Administrator:DISM /Online /Enable-Feature /All /FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-VIt...
  7. Windows license under hyper-V

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license under hyper-V: Can I use my computer license, which is a windows 10 pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account, to activate Windows in a virtual machine built under hyper-V in that computer or have-I to buy a new one ?...
  8. Hyper-V is missing in windows feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V is missing in windows feature: I check on "windows feature" folder and seemed to be missing. Then go on windows powerShell to type "dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V /All" and the result saying Install the latest PowerShell for new features and improvements! https://aka.ms/PSWindows....
  9. Hyper-v feature

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-v feature: Hello, I am using Hyper-v to create virtual machines windows/linux for testing I did enroled to a class and we have to use virtualBox to import ready machines *.ovf files for our training and labs. I did disable Hyper-v feature in my windows but all Hyper-v network...
  10. Can't Enable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Enable Hyper-V on Windows 10 Enterprise: I have a machine running Windows 10 Enterprise. It used to have Hyper-V enabled, but I disabled it to run VirtualBox. I've now removed virtualbox. Every attempt I've made to enable Hyper-V results in error 0x80073701 (assembly not found). I've tried every suggestion I...