Windows 10: No hyperlinks work since last Windows update

Discus and support No hyperlinks work since last Windows update in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, since the most recent Windows Update 10-11 June 2020 I have not been able to open any link on my computer. This includes: - opening any folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlliedOsteopathy, Jun 14, 2020.

1. No hyperlinks work since last Windows update

Hi, since the most recent Windows Update 10-11 June 2020 I have not been able to open any link on my computer. This includes:

- opening any folder in file explorer

- following any link in Chrome or Internet Explorer

- any 'sign in' link on the internet.

At times, I can follow a link by using the 'open in new tab' option, but I still cannot actually' sign in' to anything as there is no option to 'right click' sign in buttons on the internet.

Can you please help...

:)

AlliedOsteopathy, Jun 14, 2020

2. Hyperlinks in Windows 10 mail app not working

Hello Bruce,

As you are facing issues with accessing the hyperlinks in Mail app, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue that might have resulted in this issue?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log-in to Windows Store, search for the Mail app and check if there are any updates found for the app.

If so, try to install the update and check if it helps.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Pro hyperlink problem.

Hi,

For us to provide you the right solution to address your concern properly, kindly provide us with the following information:

• Does it also happen when clicking on a hyperlink through web Skype app?
    • Does the issue occur when clicking a hyperlink on a certain website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

As for the initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try to download the latest version of Windows 10 through this

link
    and see this error will be resolved.

We look forward to your response.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

No hyperlinks work since last Windows update

Win 10 Calendar Events hyperlinks?

Hi Thomas,

Support for hyperlink formatting has been added to the Calendar app Version 17.8241.41275.0. To check the version of your Calendar app, click the Gear icon to access
    Settings, then click About. If you don't have the most recent version, we suggest that you update it through the Store app. To do this, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Choose the Store app.
    • Click your profile picture near the search bar.
    • Choose Downloads and Updates.
    • Click Check for Updates.
    • Install the latest updates for the Mail and Calendar app (these two apps are bundled together).

Let us know if hyperlinks work properly after installing the latest updates.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

No hyperlinks work since last Windows update

1. No hyperlinks work since last Windows update - Similar Threads - hyperlinks since last

2. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  3. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Since the last Windows update: Hi, since the last win update I can't open any new files that I save or download..simply i click on file and NOTHING happens, but when I copy that same file on my business drive, it opens?!...
  4. Since the last Windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Since the last update on windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since the last update on windows: 1 my printer software which is 32 bit refuses to work ,hence I now have a printer that doesn't work .The printer my be old but still works fine . HP printer Office Jet 6500 E 709 it also appears that Hp no longer provide updates . Also Digital Image which I know is quite old...
  6. laptop not working since last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop not working since last update: Hi, My HP probook is now inoperable since it restarted after an update. Previous to that it kept crashing & I was getting different stop codes including KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED & MEMORY MANAGEMENT. After a series of crashes it said needs a restart. Ever since that...
  7. Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working since last Windows updates: Split from this thread. Same problem. I have a new-ish Dell Inspiron 5493 with Win 10 Home. Microsoft just updated the OS this evening and now my Bluetooth mouse is gone. So I go to Bluetooth settings and where there's normally a slider switch icon to turn Bluetooth...
  8. Onedrive not working since last update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not working since last update: Since these updates were installed, onedrive in File Explorer has stopped working. Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Net - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully installed on 07-Dec-19 Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. - Bluetooth - 8/9/2019 AM - 15.68.17015.112 Successfully...
  9. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538