Windows 10: No icon in windows defender

Discus and support No icon in windows defender in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, my system is almost 1 year, and somehow my windows defender icons just disappear and i can't update windows. I tried other method in getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CliffordMarzonia, Jan 26, 2021.

1. No icon in windows defender

Hello, my system is almost 1 year, and somehow my windows defender icons just disappear and i can't update windows. I tried other method in getting back the icons, but it seems it didn't show up. But I can still search some of the features e.g. Virus and Threat Protection, but I can't use them, example if i click scan now on the Virus and Threat Protection, it does nothing. How do I fix this problem?

:)

CliffordMarzonia, Jan 26, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Jan 26, 2021
  4. No icon in windows defender

Remove windows defender icon from the tray on win 10

Hi Vaso,

To help you remove Windows Defender icon from your computer's system tray, you may follow these steps:

• Right-click taskbar, and then choose Settings.
    • Under Notification area, click Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Turn off the Windows Defender notification icon.
    Do let us know how it goes.

Monica Cam, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

No icon in windows defender

1. No icon in windows defender - Similar Threads - icon defender

2. Windows defender icon RED afther i scanned 3 times

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender icon RED afther i scanned 3 times: Omg Help Me First i wanted to download roblox hacks someone show cased it and it was dangerous but it was fine just need to turn it off im not being stuck with a computer that has red X icon Heres proff [ATTACH] See that it is red.[ATTACH] SEE I TRIED EVREYTHING SCANNING 4...
  3. Windows Defender Status Icon

Windows Defender Status Icon: Is there a Windows Defender Status icon that I can place in my task bar hidden icon menu?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-status-icon/d1875191-b8eb-45f3-b40a-2c6e403f8383
  4. Windows (10) Defender , how to remove yellow icon: Quick scan due?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows (10) Defender , how to remove yellow icon: Quick scan due?: So anyone know how to disable windows defender from showing yellow icon down in taskbar, that is caused by Virus & threat protection saying quick scan due. I don't need windows to ever remind me when to do scans, I have my own settings for those. submitted by...
  5. Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?

Windows Defender Fonts/Icons corrupted?: Hello everyone! I quite recently installed windows 10 default fonts, to solve a recurring problem with an application on my PC. Yet after doing so, when I opened my windows defender panel, the icons looked a bit out of shape. This problem occurred immediately after installing...
  6. how to stop win defender from having the red X icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop win defender from having the red X icon: the recent update has forced defender to show this icon and yes i am running windows 10 pro 1803 why because all other versions breaks software compatibility so im forced to stay on ver. 1803 so microsoft thinks its a good idea to place that red X icon indicating theres...
  7. My Windows 10 Defender icon keeps looking like this, it says that...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows 10 Defender icon keeps looking like this, it says that...: [ATTACH] Hello, there was a lnk file with a trojan that I downloaded by mistake and I dont't know if the trojan has been removed. My last windows defender action says that trojan:Win32/DropCheetak.AA!MTB is ACTIVE . But the action prior to that says it has been removed....
  8. How to solve Defender real time protection slowing down icon display ?

How to solve Defender real time protection slowing down icon display ?: [ATTACH] One of the example is as seen on the picture of my desktop above : 1. first condition, the icon with all the arrow there 2. I right-click the desktop and choose refresh 3. the arrow gone and start showing on each icon The other thing is if I open "This PC", the...
  9. Active Defender icon in notification tray?

Active Defender icon in notification tray?: There IS NO Tools menu anywhere. Does anyone know how to set Windows Defender to display its icon in the notification tray? Having a static shortcut icon in the taskbar accomplishes nothing....
  10. Windows defender icon

Windows defender icon: Windows Defender in hidden icons is checked in red, but security looks OK. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-icon/e77a7989-9ad6-4247-91ef-2f98010723ba"