Windows 10: No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar

Discus and support No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/madd_man292 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/madd_man292, Aug 1, 2022.

1. No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar

/u/madd_man292, Aug 1, 2022
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 1, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Aug 1, 2022
  4. RK1997 Win User

No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar

Why is the icon not appearing on taskbar?

Did the 2 steps but still the icon in taskbar appears 50% of the time.

RK1997, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar

1. No icons appearing and loading curser on taskbar - Similar Threads - icons appearing loading

2. taskbar and curser issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and curser issues: Recently my cursor stops working randomly in all applications. It appears the taskbar is being triggered by a ghost and I have to place the mouse back onto the page I was working in. I have already deleted and reinstalled the mouse driver with no effect...
  3. taskbar and curser issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar and curser issues: Recently my cursor stops working randomly in all applications. It appears the taskbar is being triggered by a ghost and I have to place the mouse back onto the page I was working in. I have already deleted and reinstalled the mouse driver with no effect...
  4. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  5. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing: Started up my laptop Windows icons and taskbar icons are not appearing and not its responding. Start menu won't open either.I already tried the Shift+ctrl+esc solution nothing happens. Please please help...
  6. Windows icons and taskbar icons not appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. New icon appears on Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    New icon appears on Taskbar?: After the latest Windows Updates a new icon has appeared on my Taskbar as shown below; How to delete this new icon from the Taskbar? 178659
  8. Network Icon not appearing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon not appearing in taskbar: Hi, I've been having issues with my network icon not appearing in the taskbar of my PC. I've gone through several online articles looking for assistance. For example, I went to Settings> System> Notifications and Actions> Turn System Icons on and off. But when I go there,...
  9. No taskbar, no icons appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No taskbar, no icons appearing: I can't get into the settings to factory reset my computer. I use windows buttom + i. It never loads. I already tried going into powershell and copy and pasting what's normally pasted into there. It never finishes loading up the command so I just close it after. Please Help...
  10. No program icons on taskbar appearing

in Windows 10 Support
    No program icons on taskbar appearing: So I just upgraded my grandma's laptop to Win 10 for her. Now, when I open any app, no taskbar icon is placed on the taskbar. I could have 5 apps open and the only thing on the taskbar are the start button, cortana search bar and the task view button. Any ideas why this is...