Windows 10: No icons visible when searching on windows search.

Discus and support No icons visible when searching on windows search. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every app which is downloaded from Microsoft store and Microsoft store itself shows no logo or icons when I search them for in Windows Search box. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PLuTOniUmxPC, Oct 13, 2021.

1. No icons visible when searching on windows search.

Every app which is downloaded from Microsoft store and Microsoft store itself shows no logo or icons when I search them for in Windows Search box. But in start menu they are visible.What I have tried1. Reset Windows2. Fresh Installing3. Downloaded new ISO file and install again.Every time icons appear again after they get updated from Microsoft Store.

:)

PLuTOniUmxPC, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Arul_D Win User

Search Box Reduced to Magnifying Glass Icon

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings to show the search icon.

• Right click on the search bar

• Click on search

• Check show search icon
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 13, 2021
  3. search icons invisible

win 10 search icons not visible on left side of screen when pushing windows key,

need to click on top left 3 line icon

how do i eliminate this step?

KLAUS PFISTER, Oct 13, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

No icons visible when searching on windows search.

Search Question

Which is why I suggested he try there instead. TPU is too limited of a user base to search here alone for anything gaming related.

rtwjunkie, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

No icons visible when searching on windows search.

1. No icons visible when searching on windows search. - Similar Threads - icons visible searching

2. Apps not visible in Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not visible in Search: I don´t know what I´ve done but all of my office apps like word, excel etc. aren´t showing up in the start menu. They aren´t showing up in the search field neither and also not in the Apps -> Apps and Features in the Preferences. But they are defenitely installed and I can...
  3. Apps not visible in Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not visible in Search: I don´t know what I´ve done but all of my office apps like word, excel etc. aren´t showing up in the start menu. They aren´t showing up in the search field neither and also not in the Apps -> Apps and Features in the Preferences. But they are defenitely installed and I can...
  4. default image icon when searching for app in search windows 10

default image icon when searching for app in search windows 10: When I am searching for applications on windows 10 using search the icons are just the default image icons. It doesn't completely destroy my experience but it would be better if it was the correct icon.that is what is showing up on some apps....
  5. No icons visible when searching on windows search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No icons visible when searching on windows search.: Every app which is downloaded from Microsoft store and Microsoft store itself shows no logo or icons when I search them for in Windows Search box. But in start menu they are visible.What I have tried1. Reset Windows2. Fresh Installing3. Downloaded new ISO file and install...
  6. No icons visible when searching on windows search.

No icons visible when searching on windows search.: Every app which is downloaded from Microsoft store and Microsoft store itself shows no logo or icons when I search them for in Windows Search box. But in start menu they are visible.What I have tried1. Reset Windows2. Fresh Installing3. Downloaded new ISO file and install...
  7. Icons of the apps in the search bar are not visible.

in Cortana
    Icons of the apps in the search bar are not visible.: [ATTACH] As you see in the pictures, it has been like this for over a month. I have tried :sfc /scannow DISM command And updated my windows to the latest version 20H2 I was thinking of system restoring my windows but I thought maybe here I can be helped....
  8. Windows Index search menu not visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Index search menu not visible: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.693) When doing a windows index search in File Explorer; clicking in the search box doesn't show the search tab on the menu until after you perform a search. Previously when you clicked in the search box the Search Menu would appear allowing you...
  9. Calendar widget not visible when searching for a date

in Cortana
    Calendar widget not visible when searching for a date: When I open a Windows Explorer and use the search box in the top-right corner to make a search for a date, I don't see anymore the calendar widget appearing below the search box to select a range of dates. In the past it was working. I use Windows 10 1909 18363.535 64-bit,...
  10. Icons of inbuilt applications not appearing when I search it on Windows search.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons of inbuilt applications not appearing when I search it on Windows search.: Hello all, I have been facing this problem for the past two days, Icons of normal inbuilt applications such as Store, Settings show up when I look for it manually in the list in the start button. (picture attached). [ATTACH] The icons are displayed during a manual...