Windows 10: No idea what I'very done!

Discus and support No idea what I'very done! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was playing Portal 2 through Steam when it glitched, the colours went weird and it froze. Restarted and it was fine for about ten minutes and it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 10596616, Nov 15, 2015.

1. 10596616 Win User

No idea what I'very done!

I was playing Portal 2 through Steam when it glitched, the colours went weird and it froze. Restarted and it was fine for about ten minutes and it did it again. The third time it reacted to a YouTube video, so it can't have been Steam. Now when it starts up there are green stripes behind the Windows logo and it directs me straight to the troubleshooting menu, none of which has helped. I can't use it at all. Any suggestions?

:)

10596616, Nov 15, 2015
  2. fffyyyss Win User

A virus is preventing Internet access

I'very tried both, the .exe tells me "Runtime Error (at 92:100): Could Not Call proc." and using the already installed prg (on a sd), the results are above

fffyyyss, Nov 15, 2015
  3. No idea what this is

Try submit the same sample to Microsoft Malware Protection Center:

Submit a file for malware analysis - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Make sure explain about the issue and you may reference to this post and keep submission ID.

You shouldn't manually remove it.

Try update Windows and then boot into safemode and run a full system scan with Windows Defender.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 15, 2015
  4. No idea what I'very done!

Sadly it looks, like it is time to buy a new graphic card.

TairikuOkami, Nov 15, 2015
  5. 10596616 Win User
    Mm maybe, I don't know how old it is. It's my father's PC.

10596616, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No idea what I'very done!

1. No idea what I'very done! - Similar Threads - idea I'very done

2. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  3. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  4. I`ve done, but for what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I`ve done, but for what?: I've tried many things in order to get rid of my bug. Through feedbacks, and I've even formatted my pc. The only improvement is that the mousepad is back to normal. Now I've come to you to deal with my problem once again. I'VE WANTED TO BRING MY SHORTCUTS BACK TO LIFE. And to...
  5. What has Microsoft done?

What has Microsoft done?: Most Windows users with PC's, Laptops,, Tablets and Windows phones more than 3 years old can not use Widows 11. Microsoft is forcing users to either buy a new device or use a different OS. Why, Why Why?...
  6. No idea what to do :

in Windows 10 Customization
    No idea what to do :: Hey guys, so I just woke up today and turned on my computer just to find it having trouble.I keep getting LARGE amounts of BSOD’s with a variety of different stop codes such as “APC Index mismatch”, “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA”, “MEMORY MANAGEMENT”, “SYSTEM SERVICE...
  7. Any idea what's that.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Any idea what's that.: At shutdown or restarting my pc i get this error at the end Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which...
  8. Any idea what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  9. No idea what this is.

No idea what this is.: In Settings, "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is something called PCFDOC8.exe Under it, it says "install progress 100%. The bar is switched off, but even on it does nothing. Any idea what this is, and how to remove it? 47833
  10. No idea what I've done!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what I've done!: [img] Hi OK I am having File Explorer problems. Firstly under "This PC" I seem to have 2 Desktop folders (see pic) By default, I have downloaded files (music, movies etc) going straight onto the desktop. Tonight, however, I couldn't find my recently downloaded files...