Windows 10: No idea what I'very done!

Discus and support No idea what I'very done! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was playing Portal 2 through Steam when it glitched, the colours went weird and it froze. Restarted and it was fine for about ten minutes and it did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 10596616, Nov 15, 2015.

1. 10596616 Win User

No idea what I'very done!

I was playing Portal 2 through Steam when it glitched, the colours went weird and it froze. Restarted and it was fine for about ten minutes and it did it again. The third time it reacted to a YouTube video, so it can't have been Steam. Now when it starts up there are green stripes behind the Windows logo and it directs me straight to the troubleshooting menu, none of which has helped. I can't use it at all. Any suggestions?

:)

10596616, Nov 15, 2015
  2. fffyyyss Win User

A virus is preventing Internet access

I'very tried both, the .exe tells me "Runtime Error (at 92:100): Could Not Call proc." and using the already installed prg (on a sd), the results are above

fffyyyss, Nov 15, 2015
  3. No idea what this is

Try submit the same sample to Microsoft Malware Protection Center:

Submit a file for malware analysis - Windows Defender Security Intelligence

Make sure explain about the issue and you may reference to this post and keep submission ID.

You shouldn't manually remove it.

Try update Windows and then boot into safemode and run a full system scan with Windows Defender.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Nov 15, 2015
  4. No idea what I'very done!

Sadly it looks, like it is time to buy a new graphic card.

TairikuOkami, Nov 15, 2015
  5. 10596616 Win User
    Mm maybe, I don't know how old it is. It's my father's PC.

10596616, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No idea what I'very done!

1. No idea what I'very done! - Similar Threads - idea I'very done

2. Any idea what this is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any idea what this is: Not sure if this is the right place to post, but any help or suggestions welcome. anyone have any idea what this icon / application is? It flashes up for less than a second when i first boot up, sometime its so quick i don't even see it. It always appears just above the...
  3. Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?

Not sure what's causing this.. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Impactplxyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enpojc/not_sure_whats_causing_this_any_ideas/
  4. Any idea what this icon is?

Any idea what this icon is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Speedy_Panda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds1ypg/any_idea_what_this_icon_is/
  5. Done everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Done everything but the screen is still bluish Any idea how to fix it?: Hey there! I have been facing this issue for past 2 weeks i tried everything reinstalling driver software, reinstalling windows, display calibration etc. But nothing happened any idea how to fix because it's a really a big problem for me. System details: Lenovo IdeaPad...
  6. No idea what to do, help pls.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No idea what to do, help pls.: [ATTACH] When I start my pc, it shows like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-idea-what-to-do-help-pls/77b713eb-e791-4823-b103-cfc157ad976c
  7. No idea what this is.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea what this is.: In Settings, "Select which icons appear on the taskbar" there is something called PCFDOC8.exe Under it, it says "install progress 100%. The bar is switched off, but even on it does nothing. Any idea what this is, and how to remove it? 47833
  8. Unknown device - no idea what it is

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown device - no idea what it is: Hi all, i just recently bought a gigabyte brix mini PC for casual use on our living room tv via eBay. Starting the long process of setup but so far one thing is bothering me. Under devices there is an unknown device PCI encryption/decryption controller and I have...
  9. Got any Idea what is going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got any Idea what is going on?: Not wanting to copy and paste my help thread from other forums that I never got a reply from I will try to get help here. The problem I am experiencing is Default Application I get the How do you want to open this file? Problem: It opens without me doing...
  10. No idea what I've done!

in Windows 10 Support
    No idea what I've done!: [img] Hi OK I am having File Explorer problems. Firstly under "This PC" I seem to have 2 Desktop folders (see pic) By default, I have downloaded files (music, movies etc) going straight onto the desktop. Tonight, however, I couldn't find my recently downloaded files...