Windows 10: No idea what to do :

Discus and support No idea what to do : in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey guys, so I just woke up today and turned on my computer just to find it having trouble.I keep getting LARGE amounts of BSOD’s with a variety of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samhamLS, Jul 11, 2021.

1. samhamLS Win User

No idea what to do :

Hey guys, so I just woke up today and turned on my computer just to find it having trouble.I keep getting LARGE amounts of BSOD’s with a variety of different stop codes such as “APC Index mismatch”, “PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA”, “MEMORY MANAGEMENT”, “SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION” and more. Originally my PC never booted up and never made that BEEP post sound as it booted up, but now it does. I can get to the login screen just for the PC to get another BSOD. This keeps happening and it’s like an endless loophole. Eventually, my PC restarts itself and the “Please wait” message is displayed. It says

:)

samhamLS, Jul 11, 2021

2. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink No idea what to do : ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Jul 11, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Jul 11, 2021
  4. No idea what to do :

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Jul 11, 2021
Thema:

No idea what to do :

1. No idea what to do : - Similar Threads - idea

2. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  3. have no idea what ive done

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have no idea what ive done: But cant run any troubleshooting stuff, click in files in windows file explorer and all of them show "windows cant find - make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. also have windows updates that fail. my pc is a dumpster fire right now....
  4. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  5. I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...

I am using windows 11 and I have no idea why opening a single application i usually use...: I have Windows 11 installed in HP - 15s. I am not sure from which topic this issue is related so please forgive me if i have chosen the wrong topic of the question. Is this only a display error that doesn't not affecting the health of the system, then it is not such a major...
  6. Network reset: Bad idea!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network reset: Bad idea!: Please help me. I was following instructions on how to update my network adapters, and once my pc booted back up, the network reset had wiped out everything I had to connect to the internet: my IP configuration, my Wi-fi connection, even my network adapters. I’m too upset...
  7. Network reset: Bad idea!

Network reset: Bad idea!: Please help me. I was following instructions on how to update my network adapters, and once my pc booted back up, the network reset had wiped out everything I had to connect to the internet: my IP configuration, my Wi-fi connection, even my network adapters. I’m too upset...
  8. Network reset: Bad idea!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?

Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?: Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-asking-for-a-password-have-never-had/964b220c-b188-42bf-be1f-38dd4acea2a8
  10. Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Anyone help?: Windows 10 asking for a password. Have never had one and no idea how to get one. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-asking-for-a-password-have-never-had/964b220c-b188-42bf-be1f-38dd4acea2a8