Windows 10: No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

Discus and support No in-game sound while playing on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abdullabinsajid, Dec 3, 2019.

1. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound

:)

abdullabinsajid, Dec 3, 2019

2. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to Undertale game?

• Are facing the same issue while playing audio or video files?
    I would suggest you to refer to the article to troubleshoot the issue with sound:

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 3, 2019
  4. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

Sound cuts out when in game and call

Hello Lilium,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Sound cut's out in between games and calls. We will certainly help you.

• What happens when you only play the game and not use any other application? Does the sound stay?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

For now we suggest you to try the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

1. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10 - Similar Threads - game sound while

2. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  3. BSOD on Windows while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Windows while playing games: Hello. I've been getting bsod errors since I built my current rig. I tried everything I have read memtest checks perfect in 8 passes, tried to disable both memory and cpu oc profiles, updated bios windows and all drivers to this point and couldn't solve my problem. Maybe...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD while playing certain games

Windows 10 BSOD while playing certain games: Hi, I'm having this issue whereby when I'm playing certain games, Windows will BSOD after a certain period of time. My most recent one was while playing Halo Reach. Not even like 10 minutes in, the game crashed then I couldn't exit out of the game (ALT+F4 didn't work and...
  5. Windows 10 error while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 error while playing games: Hi there, My system is Intel Core I3 3110M, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 LTSB Kinda old, right? When I’m playing Roblox, sometimes Roblox freeze, anythings stopped, and then It isn’t responding anymore. I upgraded my graphics card to the newest, or set...
  6. Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10

Stuttering display while playing games in Windows 10: Freshly build PC was working fine till May updates. Since then all games were unplayable on 1803. Tried to uninstall updates, reinstall drivers, borrowed few pc parts from a friend - nothing seemed to work. Then at 07.06.2019 I instaled 1903 from Windows Insider program....
  7. Window 10 Crash While Playing Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Crash While Playing Games: Hello, I am having an issue where I play games like Diablo 3, World of Warcraft, Slay the Spire, Civilization, and my computer will crash. This just started happening today. I have not changed anything on my CPU in the last week or so. The only change from that has been...
  8. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  9. Windows 10 Hanging while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hanging while playing games: Whenever i try to launch a game on windows 10 i can play normally for 3-20 minutes before Windows hangs (perm Freeze) and i have to restart. I am having this problem on all the games i have tried (roblox, besiege, terraria, minecraft, team fortress 2) except pokemon tcgo,...
  10. BSOD while playing games on Windows 10

BSOD while playing games on Windows 10: Good evening. Recently since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8 on my spare laptop, I've been running into the BSOD while playing Heroes of the Storm and World of Warcraft. This occurs somewhat randomly, and has even occurred while just browsing the internet. I've attached the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. playing windows game on bootcamp no sound error