Windows 10: No input and output devices found on laptop

Discus and support No input and output devices found on laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The only output device found is my Google Home and it works fine. But then not even the laptop's speakers and mic are there. And when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FuckYouThatsWhy-, Dec 8, 2020.

1. No input and output devices found on laptop

No input and output devices found on laptop N4OMwYVRl3_MCnQPEruOAJ8wnvlVFTF_ye9BUSyTHQI.jpg

The only output device found is my Google Home and it works fine.

But then not even the laptop's speakers and mic are there. And when I plug in my headphones they don't show up either.

Pretty sure this all happened after a driver update.

What can I do?

https://preview.redd.it/qzcpt64qhu3...bp&s=75e2d1ef8ece605335316f5334e0019ac2d22235

I checked the devices and it's as if the laptop speakers and mic aren't connected to the laptop at all. I tried troubleshooting, restarting, but nothing. Anyone else had this issue? Any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/FuckYouThatsWhy-
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FuckYouThatsWhy-, Dec 8, 2020
  2. syddom93 Win User

no input or output audio devices found

Unfortunately, that did not work. There is something listed under the sound now in the device manager and that says it is functioning, but i still have no sound and it states there are no input and output devices.

syddom93, Dec 8, 2020
  3. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Dec 8, 2020
  4. No input and output devices found on laptop

No Output/Input Device.

no fix output and input device please help me

MurkilalPanchta, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

No input and output devices found on laptop

1. No input and output devices found on laptop - Similar Threads - input output devices

2. No output/input devices found after KB5008215 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No output/input devices found after KB5008215 update: Hello,I noticed that after windows installed the update KB5008215 a few days ago, my laptop has stopped recognising my built-in sound/mic devices. I looked a bit on the issue, and the drivers are all okay and updated. I also uninstalled and re-installed the drivers, restarted...
  3. No output/input devices found after KB5008215 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No output/input devices found after KB5008215 update: Hello,I noticed that after windows installed the update KB5008215 a few days ago, my laptop has stopped recognising my built-in sound/mic devices. I looked a bit on the issue, and the drivers are all okay and updated. I also uninstalled and re-installed the drivers, restarted...
  4. No input or output device.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No input or output device.: My laptop had this weird update, and after the update my laptop crashed a few times. Then after that when I finally logged on, my laptop had no input or output devices. And what I mean is, there is no default sound system where, just as the laptop, it can produce sounds. My...
  5. No output devices found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No output devices found: I am having an audio issue. It said " No output devices found". Since I was added hardware and it said "An error occurred during the installation of the device". I have been try to updated the laptop but it not work at all....
  6. No input device found, output device not working.

No input device found, output device not working.: Hello, I've recently purchased an Alienware computer and have been been experiencing issues. The audio on the computer doesn't seem to work. I can't hear anything coming out, and the computer cant hear me. I have headphones, with a microphone that needs to be plugged in....
  7. No input and output devices.

No input and output devices.: Sound not working after the update. Troubleshooter displaying no audio device installed. I tried updating and reinstalling the sound drivers but nothing changed. I observed that after every updating something starts malfunctioning. It's a lattitud E6430....
  8. no input or output audio devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    no input or output audio devices found: My computer used to play audio and one day it stopped and says no audio playback devices are found on this computer. When I run the troubleshooter it says the update should take care of it and to restart your computer. Which I have done multiple times. Any ideas?...
  9. No audio input or output devices found

No audio input or output devices found: After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found....
  10. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...