Windows 10: No input Devices Found.

Discus and support No input Devices Found. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey! So I got this new monitor today The Lenovo Q27q-10 and I plugged my headset Razer D. Va Meka Headset into the back of it and then went to go play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GillianDonldson, Aug 15, 2020.

1. No input Devices Found.

Hey! So I got this new monitor today The Lenovo Q27q-10 and I plugged my headset Razer D. Va Meka Headset
    into the back of it and then went to go play with my friends. My mic didn't work. I went to go look at the setting and it said no input devices found? None of the forums have helped. I plugged my headset into my pc but no sound came through, only my mic worked. please help! :0 thanks

:)

GillianDonldson, Aug 15, 2020

2. Touchscreen unresponsive unless I remove the USB Input device driver

Hi Ben,

We want to know more about the issue that you're experiencing. Please provide us the following information:

• What USB input device are connected to your tablet when this issue with the touch screen is happening?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far to fix this issue?
    • Have you tried using your device without the USB input device?

Regards.

Michael Tal, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Touchscreen unresponsive unless I remove the USB Input device driver

Hi Ben,

Instead of uninstalling, we suggest disabling the "USB input device" listed in Human Interface Devices and check if it resolves the issue.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Aug 15, 2020
  4. Ender Win User

No input Devices Found.

Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

No input Devices Found.

1. No input Devices Found. - Similar Threads - input Devices Found

2. MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIC Input showing "No Input Device Found": Hi,In Dell Inspiron 5590 laptop has a inbuilt MIC. It was working fine. During the last two days, it has stopped working.I go to "Settings"--> "System"-->"Sound". "Input --- Choose your input device" displays "No Input Devices Found".The above is found if I connect an...
  3. No audio input devices found

No audio input devices found: I have been trying use my computers microphone, it was working fine. But all of a sudden my laptop stopped detecting microphone since 2 days on my dell pc.It constantly shows 'no input devices found' in settings. Even with and without plugging in an earphone. Please help me...
  4. No input devices found

No input devices found: I have an old Lenovo laptop that recently had a working speaker imbedded and microphone imbedded. Current state: speakers produce no sound. Microphone not found When I go to Settings->Sound->Manage Sound devices It shows 'below is a list...' Output shows: Dell D2421H...
  5. No input and output devices found on laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No input and output devices found on laptop: [ATTACH] The only output device found is my Google Home and it works fine. But then not even the laptop's speakers and mic are there. And when I plug in my headphones they don't show up either. Pretty sure this all happened after a driver update. What can I do?...
  6. No input device found, output device not working.

No input device found, output device not working.: Hello, I've recently purchased an Alienware computer and have been been experiencing issues. The audio on the computer doesn't seem to work. I can't hear anything coming out, and the computer cant hear me. I have headphones, with a microphone that needs to be plugged in....
  7. No input devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    No input devices found: Audio input device not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-devices-found/25f2e93b-614a-4cd1-9800-fcf77574be0d
  8. no input or output audio devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    no input or output audio devices found: My computer used to play audio and one day it stopped and says no audio playback devices are found on this computer. When I run the troubleshooter it says the update should take care of it and to restart your computer. Which I have done multiple times. Any ideas?...
  9. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...
  10. No audio input device found

No audio input device found: Cortana 't respond to my voice after recognising "Hey Cortana". Other voice inputs like Ok Google work fine. Help!!! 64287