Windows 10: No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

Discus and support No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a BackBeat FIT 3150 headset which works perfectly with my phone.When I pair it to my computer windows 10 the microphone shows up and can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MKSmith_999, May 11, 2022.

1. No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

I have a BackBeat FIT 3150 headset which works perfectly with my phone.When I pair it to my computer windows 10 the microphone shows up and can be selected for use, but does not record any input levels.My headset shows it is paired, "music ,voice" and plays sound normally. The recording settings are set to, ""PLT BB FIT 3510 L hands free AG Audio" - it is enabled and set to default, all other recording devices are disabled for certainty. For some reason it shows no input on the side bar.I trouble shoot it - says the microphone needs to be set up. When I try to set it up it opens the speech

:)

MKSmith_999, May 11, 2022

2. Microphone: No Levels, Is detected and Is working when "listen to this device" is on

All of my USB microphones are being detected by Windows 10. Drivers installed and updated.

When I view the levels I get nothing. Microphone input levels have been muted, un-muted, and turned to 0 and back to 100.

All other software detects the microphones, but there is no audio. When I go into my sounds control panel and check listen to this device, they work just fine. Mic volume comes through the speakers fine. However, there are no input levels. Multiple mics
    checked - Rode Podcaster, Logitech 1080p HD Webcam Mic, and a Razor headset.

To review:

- Mics are detected

- Drivers updated

- Listen to this device works

- no levels in any software or sound control panel

- multiple mics tested

In addition:

- Flashed and updated BIOS

- Updated MoBo Firmware and USB Drivers

- Reinstalled Audio drivers for sound card.

I'm at a loss at what else to try.

Chris Taroth, May 11, 2022
  3. Applications have very low microphone input level?

I've got a 32-bit Windows machine that I've been using for several years now with devices on the microphone port for input. I've not used that feature for the last few months though (I mostly do that kind of work in the Winter), and now I find it's not working.

The device is definitely supplying signal at the cord end that goes into the PC microphone jack. The microphone control panel level meter is showing good input signal. If I "Listen" to loopback the microphone to the speakers in the PC, I have a good volume level signal.

However, in my applications (I've tried 4 different ones so far) the signal being input is unusably low. Like barely detectable. I tried increasing the microphone level and gain. That has no impact on what the applications are seeing (but will peg the control panel meter easily and seriously distort the loopback output).

I'm at a loss on how to continue debugging. The sound is definitely coming in to the system. It's on the input side, so I don't have application specific sliders that could have become mis-set like the output side has. Just somehow it's no longer being delivered to applications.

Brian Knoblauch, May 11, 2022
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

Microphone won't work

Hello Chase,

Based on what you've mentioned, it looks like we need additional information for us to determine the most appropriate advice. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you manually turn up mic gain by following the steps below:

• Type in “Sound” in the Search box and select Sound (Control Panel) from the list.
    • Select the Recording tab.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) on the active microphone input device and select
      Properties.
    • Select the Levels tab. Manually drag the Microphone gain to a higher level and click
      Apply.

Any update from you is highly appreciated.

Dyan Rey, May 11, 2022
Thema:

No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

1. No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone - Similar Threads - input levels detected

2. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  3. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Detected but no sound input detected: - My PC has 2 3.5mm microphone jack inputs- Upon plugging any tested on other devices microphones into these jacks, my pc detects that they have been plugged in- However, when speaking, no sound input is detected- I have tried ALL options mentioned in this thread Microphone...
  4. Microphone Detected but no sound input detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone: I have a BackBeat FIT 3150 headset which works perfectly with my phone.When I pair it to my computer windows 10 the microphone shows up and can be selected for use, but does not record any input levels.My headset shows it is paired, "music ,voice" and plays sound normally....
  6. No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone

No input levels detected on bluetooth microphone: I have a BackBeat FIT 3150 headset which works perfectly with my phone.When I pair it to my computer windows 10 the microphone shows up and can be selected for use, but does not record any input levels.My headset shows it is paired, "music ,voice" and plays sound normally....
  7. Detected microphone but no input sound

Detected microphone but no input sound: [ATTACH][ATTACH] I have searched up many similar questions but cannot find the solution. I just built a new desktop PC with newly installed Windows 10. I am using a headphone splitter to connect my headset to the desktop front panel. Some things to note: - All drivers...
  8. Microphone input level very low

Microphone input level very low: My W10 PC is bang up to date, all updates installed. I decided to set up a mic for Zoom/Skype, but... I followed a very long post now locked on the subject of low input levels for microphones in Windows 10. Most helpful was the final post which suggested changing the...
  9. Microphone detected but no input sound

Microphone detected but no input sound: Mic suddenly stopped working (it was working properly yesterday night). The input device is showing properly: [ATTACH] Windows even detects when I connect it to the front or the back jack. So it's being detected properly. Today I booted the computer and no sound was...
  10. Microphone detected, but no input signal.

Microphone detected, but no input signal.: I have been using a Yeti Blue microphone with my computer for years. The other day, I plugged in my PS4 controller to play games and immediately my microphone and speakers stopped working. After reading through forums, I found this to be because the controller has both a mic...