Windows 10: No input on computer. PLEASE help

Discus and support No input on computer. PLEASE help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; #1 I was gaming and my computer randomly restarted by itself and started doing a windows update. During one of the restarts the screen went black. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luke2982, May 14, 2019.

1. Luke2982 Win User

No input on computer. PLEASE help

I was gaming and my computer randomly restarted by itself and started doing a windows update. During one of the restarts the screen went black. So I thought to kill the power. Don’t know why I did it. I know it was stupid but I did it. Now every time I turn on my PC case LEDs turn on and all fans turn on and stay on. Just stays on no input to monitor.

It is NOT the monitor or cable. Tried on my monitor with Xbox and even swapped hdmi cables 3 times on my PC to my monitor. Same result. Plugged it into my TV and another different monitor. Same result

I tried GPU slot change. RAM reinstall and slot change. Same result. No input.Rebuilt the entire computer. Unplugged everything from the PSU and replugged and again same result. Tried different PSU aswell and same thing

This is a prebuilt iBuyPower machine! It worked flawlessly before the update. So part compatibility is not a thing.

My specs are:
    ASRock 970M Pro3 motherboard
    Amd FX6300 CPU
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti 4GB
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    SolyTech ATX 400W PSU
    Storage: WD10EZEX 1.0TB HD

:)

Luke2982, May 14, 2019

2. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, May 14, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Help with the keyboard input

Hi, I think you may be able to resolve this by going to the control panel here:

No input on computer. PLEASE help [​IMG]

and setting your desired input method as 'override' rather than 'Use Language list'

dalchina, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. No input on computer. PLEASE help - Similar Threads - input computer PLEASE

2. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  3. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  4. Help with my computer please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with my computer please!: Greetings everyone. Recently I was experiencing frequent blue screen of deaths occurring on my Windows computer. Therefore to resolve this issue I decided to do a complete fresh installation of windows 10. My computer is a pre-built Acer with no graphics card and an Intel...
  5. Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard Input Issues, Please Help!: so im havin some issues, my keyboard will work fine whenever i start up my pc, but then when i start up pokerstars after a few minutes its stops inputting the letters n shit that i press and instead starts doing this wacky shit. i just bought a new keyboard hoping itd fix it...
  6. System freeze/input pause. Help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System freeze/input pause. Help please.: Hello all, I have recently started having an issue of my system having a temporary lockout, freeze, input pause or something akin to that. For example, let's say that I am watching a video on YouTube, while at the same time typing in a word document or scrolling on another...
  7. Computer is BSODing, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is BSODing, please help: MEG ACE+ 9900KF + Gigabyte 2070S The minidmp can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okf55hq33gk7jy2/AABZyA23-O4adMFveYsmlDdRa?dl=0 The same address under ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing the system. I have reset BIOS, reinstall Windows, no one works. Thanks in advance....
  8. New computer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  9. new computer please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new computer please help: HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center? 24806
  10. Input Language Hotkey keeps resetting on restart. Please help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language Hotkey keeps resetting on restart. Please help!: Hi. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10 I get this issue where my computer forgets/resets the Input Language Hotkey for English. I used to set it as Ctrl + Shift + 1. But whenever I restart the computer, the hotkey goes back to blank/empty/nothing. I have manually set it...