Windows 10: no install nuttons at all

Discus and support no install nuttons at all in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can Microsoft please tell me ...where the **** is the install button on my store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by peerzadamohsin, Sep 14, 2018.

1. peerzadamohsin Win User

no install nuttons at all

can Microsoft please tell me ...where the **** is the install button on my store

:)

peerzadamohsin, Sep 14, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 14, 2018
  3. AmericanPharaoh Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 14, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. no install nuttons at all - Similar Threads - install nuttons

2. How Can I Install a desktop version of Skype on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Can I Install a desktop version of Skype on Windows 10?: Windows 10 apps don't really work properly on my computer. When I launch them they pop up then force close. I generally stick to desktop installs so this hasn't been an issue until Skype. I try to install a desktop version, I get re-directed to the store and it makes me...
  3. Windows Update tries to install HP Laserjet Professional CM1410 Series PCL 6 when not needed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update tries to install HP Laserjet Professional CM1410 Series PCL 6 when not needed: Why does the following driver update keep showing up in Windows Update even when it is not needed: HP Laserjet Professional CM1410 Series PCL 6. I have one of these printers on my network but the updates have been successfully installed previously....
  4. installing windows 10 pro from penstick. error="setup has failed to validate the product key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 pro from penstick. error="setup has failed to validate the product key": running windows 8.1 and bought a full version of windows 10 pro. It arrived on a penstick. I have followed every instruction I could find. Still no good. How can I install???...
  5. Visual Studio 2017 Will NOT Open After Installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio 2017 Will NOT Open After Installation: I downloaded VS 2017 Community, however, when I try to launch it it doesn't open. I googled this and tried uninstalling it, repairing it, running as Administrator, I even tried using CMD and executing commands like "devenv.exe/ResetSettings" "devenv.exe/Setup"...
  6. Windows 10 clean installation error

Windows 10 clean installation error: Hi, I just upgraded my old SATA ssd to a larger m.2 ssd, decided a clean install was best After creating a new installation usb drive using the media creation tool, booting and beggining setup, setup fails before 30% time after time. Error code is always 0x8007025d....
  7. Windows 10 Build 16299.697 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 16299.697 is now available, download offline installers: Microsoft has just published a new patch for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) that advances the OS to build 16299.697. This time too, the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4457136 are also available from Microsoft’s update catalog website. It’s a bit...
  8. Cant install or play Max Payne 1 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install or play Max Payne 1 on Windows 10: Mornin´! i bought a physical copy of Max Payne 1 but i cant install it or play on it. Can some one tell me how to install it and play it on windows 10?...
  9. Installing Windows Problem

Installing Windows Problem: So I have this Lenovo computer and whenever I try to turn it on, it goes right to a screen that says installing windows. It has been at 64% for approximately 5 hours and it keeps restarting once that screen pops up. I'm suspecting that the computer might be broken. If theres...
  10. Windows 10 Build 17134.319 is now available, download offline installers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 17134.319 is now available, download offline installers: Windows 10 updates are usually released twice every month but for some reasons, Microsoft has published another patch today. The patch is rolling out via Windows Update and the direct download links for Windows 10 KB4458469 are also available. Windows 10 KB4458469 advances...