Windows 10: No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10,...

Discus and support No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10,... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hope this is the correct forum. I chose 'Devices' as it somehow appears that while this PC clearly shows as a device on my MS Account Profile, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArsBaka, Oct 25, 2019.

1. ArsBaka Win User

No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10,...

I hope this is the correct forum. I chose 'Devices' as it somehow appears that while this PC clearly shows as a device on my MS Account Profile, it doesn't show as an option to install games under Xbox Game Pass for PC. Here are the details:

1. I'm logged in as Admin to my MS account - I can see my pic, name, etc. in my browser.
    2. I subscribed the Xbox Game Pass for PC. It shows in my subscriptions.
    3. This PC shows in my devices under my account. It's a new PC, plenty of hard drive space, fully updated. I was able to install other games just fine.
    4. I should be able to install The Outer Worlds (or Gears 5 or any game labeled "Game Pass"). The install button is grayed out but the ellipsis drop down has 'Install on my devices'
    5. When I choose that, a window popups up saying "Where do you want to install? It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft Account." This is clearly not true. I'm signed into my MS account. I can install and play other games. The proper subscription shows for this account.
    6. There's a Get more info link which is again useless. It just opens a generic help page for the MS Store.
    7. I've restarted, removed all other MS accounts (I had an older one that I never use) and made sure this was the only one showing on this PC. I'm not behind on any payments or subscriptions.

Thank you in advance for your help. My guess is somehow the game pass isn't syncing with this PC correctly.

:)

ArsBaka, Oct 25, 2019

2. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 25, 2019
  3. SASu5276 Win User
    Cannot install most games from Xbox Game Pass for PC through MS Store (Install option grayed out)

Hi, I have bump into this very recently, already found a solution that worked for me and some folks already in the internet:

1. PROBLEM: I'm currently subscribing Xbox Game Pass for PC; however, I cannot install some games like Wolfenstein II: Standard edition or The Outer Worlds, where I can install Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice or Ori
      and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
    2. SOLUTION: Go to MS Windows Update > Search for Windows update to version 1903 > Install manually as MS didn't flag it to run automatically > Lunch MS Store and search for desired game - should
      be fixed now
    3. MIGHT BUMP INTO THIS: As you cannot change install location like in most of the shops, make sure you ether have enough disk space on your Windows partition or change “New apps will save to:” like
      here:
      https://www.thedigitalmediazone.com/2016/02/17/how-to-change-the-windows-store-download-location/
    4. Similar threads:
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (Win 10) - Not able to install

XBOX Game Pass PC - brak możliwości instalacji niektórych gier. [Translation - XBOX Game Pass PC - it is not possible to install some games.]

Hope that helps.

SASu5276, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10,...

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Xbox

Source: The Outer Worlds, Stellaris, and More Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for PC - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. No install option for Outer Worlds on PC (have XBOX game pass for PC, updated Windows 10,... - Similar Threads - install option Outer

2. The outer worlds dlc not working pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The outer worlds dlc not working pc: I purchased the dlc expansion installed both but neither will work.I am level 30 just before the point of no return I also have travelled to different planets but no messages to start either dlc....
  3. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  4. Windows 10 - Xbox game pass PC - Error code 0x80073d19 - The Outer Worlds uninstalled...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 - Xbox game pass PC - Error code 0x80073d19 - The Outer Worlds uninstalled...: Hi I had The Outer Worlds installed from game pass. I was playing without errors for a week until it suddenly appeared in the xbox app as uninstalled. I tried signing out of the app, restarting the app and restarting my PC, but the same result. If I try clicking install I...
  5. Game pass keeps reinstalling Outer Worlds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game pass keeps reinstalling Outer Worlds: I bought game pass last fall for Outer Worlds. Played it a bit back then and forgot about it. Fast froward to April, I cancel game pass because I am not using it and uninstall Outer Worlds. Some time goes by and I notice my storage is almost full on my PC again. I also...
  6. The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Game Pass on Windows 10: I have had this issue since launch. I download and install The Outer Worlds I play it for a few hours and all seems great. I log into my pc the next morning and I can't play it because It is DOWNLOADING THE WHOLE GAME AGAIN! This is a huge disappointment not just because...
  7. Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World's won't start on Xbox PC: I click the play button and nothing happens, there was a patch last night that I don't think finished properly but now it doesn't say there is any patch to download, just won't start. Is there anyway to check the integrity of the files like steam lets me?...
  8. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  9. Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer Worlds not launching on Xbox PC (Game Pass): The Xbox Beta PC app will not launch The Outer Worlds. I have tried reinstalling the game twice and restarted my computer. Don't know what's going on The error messages says this C:\Program...
  10. Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outer World Xbox(Beta) game pass: I bought a monthly subscription to the game pass, but the game does not work. I tried several games, but only one gives an error (Outer Worlds). When I start, it says to me that the game is currently unavailable to my account and gives an error 0x803F8001. I tried to solve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you dont have any applicable outer worlds

2. outer worlds PC not installing windows 10

3. The Outer Worlds Install location

4. cant install outer worlds i have gamepass,
  5. why wont the outer worlds install on my computer through game p-ass,
  6. why cant i install the outer wilds on my pc through xbox game pass,
  7. cant install outer worlds on xbox game pass for pc,
  8. how to download the outer worlds pc xbox pass,
  9. the outer worlds xbox game pass wont install,
  10. descargar gratis the outer worlds pc windows 10 ,
  11. install outer worlds on 2nd pc,