Windows 10: No Integrated mic.....

Discus and support No Integrated mic..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is my mic not an input device? It isn't listed in the device manager either. I know my laptop has one, it just says I "don't."I have the Acer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Regen :D, Dec 14, 2024.

  1. Regen :D Win User

    No Integrated mic.....


    Why is my mic not an input device? It isn't listed in the device manager either. I know my laptop has one, it just says I "don't."I have the Acer Aspire 3 15 24PT

    :)
     
    Regen :D, Dec 14, 2024
    #1
  2. fireberd Win User

    USB Mic Problems.

    The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.
     
    fireberd, Dec 14, 2024
    #2
  3. Page Hite Win User
    Windows 10 has USB mic grayed out in sound/recording

    I have Samson C01U USB microphone. This mic worked perfectly with Windows 8.1. Upgraded to Windows 10 and I now have issues. Device Manager says the device is working properly. The Sound/Recording tab say the mic is ready, yet it is grayed out in the recording
    device list. Another USB mic (integrated with Webcam) works fine. Comments, suggestions, advice? Better yet, solution?
     
    Page Hite, Dec 14, 2024
    #3
  4. No Integrated mic.....

    Headset mic not working

    Hi,

    Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

    This might occur when some of the mic setting got corrupted.

    I would suggest you to try running Recording audio troubleshooter.

    Follow the below steps:


    • Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

    • Select Hardware and Sound.

    • Select Recording Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.
     
    Santosh_Rai, Dec 14, 2024
    #4
Thema:

No Integrated mic.....

Loading...
  1. No Integrated mic..... - Similar Threads - Integrated mic

  2. Integrated GPU is showing as Removable on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Integrated GPU is showing as Removable on Windows 11: [ATTACH]This detailed guide explains what to do if the integrated GPU is showing as Removable on your Windows 11 PC. Reports suggest this issue usually occurs with NVIDIA graphics. However, users with other graphics cards may also encounter this problem. When the affected...
  3. Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Will Auto-Enable Memory Integrity Starting in October, With Possible Gaming...: Microsoft will start automatically turning on Memory Integrity for eligible Windows 11 devices via regular quality updates beginning in October 2026. The feature is already enabled by default on fresh installations of Windows 11 and on Secured-core PCs, and the October...
  4. Microsoft Cancels Several Planned Copilot Integrations in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Cancels Several Planned Copilot Integrations in Windows 11: Microsoft has abandoned plans to integrate Copilot into Windows 11 system interfaces, including notifications, Settings, and File Explorer, according to sources familiar with the company's plans. The features were first announced in 2024 alongside Copilot+ PCs by Microsoft...
  5. Fix Memory Integrity Blue Screen in Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Fix Memory Integrity Blue Screen in Windows 11: [IMG]Some users encountered a Blue Screen error while turning ON the Memory Integrity feature in Windows 11. Memory Integrity is a part of the Core Isolation security feature that prevents malware from inserting malicious code into high-security processes in Windows 11...
  6. Unable to turn on memory integrity

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on memory integrity: Trying to turn on memory integrity but it says incompatible driver. However, there are no incompatible drivers shown. Everyone says to do this Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityBut my DeviceGuard...
  7. Unable to turn on memory integrity

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on memory integrity: Trying to turn on memory integrity but it says incompatible driver. However, there are no incompatible drivers shown. Everyone says to do this Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\DeviceGuard\Scenarios\HypervisorEnforcedCodeIntegrityBut my DeviceGuard...
  8. Can't find the memory integrity option on core isolation page

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find the memory integrity option on core isolation page: Hello! I'm on Windows 11, and I'm trying to turn off memory integrity so that I can start actually updating my graphics driver routinely like I'm supposed to; I do this as I play games on this system a lot.With that said, when I open the core isolation page, where the memory...
  9. No Integrated mic.....

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Integrated mic.....: Why is my mic not an input device? It isn't listed in the device manager either. I know my laptop has one, it just says I "don't."I have the Acer Aspire 3 15 24PT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-integrated-mic/041c2663-5125-4ea2-af37-dc98939e0e97
  10. Integrated laptop Mic doesnt work but stereo mix is working instead

    in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Integrated laptop Mic doesnt work but stereo mix is working instead: Hello I bought a new laptop 3 months ago. In the beginning everything was working fine but then windows 10 updated a few times and now my integrated microphone is not working, it is enabled and set as default device but doesnt record any sound while stereo mix is showing to...