Windows 10: No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!!

Discus and support No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday when logging onto my Windows 10 Machine, my user profile was corrupt, and as there was nothing too particularly important on the account, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CometPond, Apr 8, 2020.

1. No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!!

Yesterday when logging onto my Windows 10 Machine, my user profile was corrupt, and as there was nothing too particularly important on the account, and I could just reinstall any games and programs I use, so I decided to do a factory reset, just for a fresh start. After the reset, however, my PC is no longer recognizing my ethernet cable and I am unable to install the network drivers. I tried updating bios, downloading current and older versions of the drivers and chipsets from MSI's website, using the drivers that came in the motherboards box, downloading different updates from Intel's site, and no matter what I try the install of the drivers will fail and give me the error 'No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer'. MSI's customer service told me to just replace the motherboard, though it was working just two days ago perfectly, and the orange LED indicator, where the ethernet is plugged in, is blinking. Even when trying again to factory reset the machine, the recovery will fail. I am unable to create a bootable drive as it's my only PC and I'm not keen on leaving the house given present circumstances. Any ideas or familiarity with this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Build
    -Msi B250m Gaming Pro
    -Intel Core i5-7500 Quad-Core 3.40 GHz Processor
    -Zotac GTX1060 Mini
    -G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)

submitted by /u/CometPond
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CometPond, Apr 8, 2020

2. Intel HD Graphics, Help!!

Hi, Celdric.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you install the latest driver update through the manufacturer's website and check the issue persist. To do so follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps: Uninstalling and Downloading driver.

Please follow the steps given below to uninstall the Display Adapters.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Device Manager” on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand "Display Adapters”.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to uninstall.
    • Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.
    • Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
      OK
      to remove the driver.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer.
    • After you have successfully uninstalled the driver, please go to the computer manufacturer’s website, download the Windows 10 Display adapters and Graphics driver for your computer and check.

Note: If you do not find the latest driver for 10, you can install the driver for 8.1 and run it in compatibility mode.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Intel(R) Adapters.

Have installed Windows 7 as Dual Boot with Windows 10 Pro but cannot connect to the internet using Windows 7 getting the message "No Intel(R) Adapters are present in this computer" Help in resolving this problem would be appreciated.

JamesLyons-5385, Apr 8, 2020
  4. No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!!

Game Bar freezes Computer

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• What is the model number of the computer?

• Which game are you trying to play?
    • Try playing other games and check what the status is.
    Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 2.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. Visit the below link:

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-5th-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Method 3.

For the sound issue try the below steps.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!!

1. No Intel Adapters Are Present In This Computer, please help!! - Similar Threads - Intel Adapters Are

2. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  3. Computer Broken Please Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Broken Please Help: I am trying to factory reset my computer. Every time I start up my computer it states"No Input" on the monitor when I see this I restart the computer again and again until I get the Automatic Repair and get brought to a menu where I can boot up safe mode and factory reset the...
  4. Wired Ethernet Adapter Not Present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Ethernet Adapter Not Present: Hello. Yesterday I was playing a video game when my Ethernet suddenly just disconnected. It said "Network Not Identified". I tried restarting but to no avail. After the restart my computer didn't even recognize my Ethernet. Nothing popped up when I clicked on the network...
  5. Wired Ethernet Adapter Not Present

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wired Ethernet Adapter Not Present: Hello. Yesterday I was playing a video game when my Ethernet suddenly just disconnected. It said "Network Not Identified". I tried restarting but to no avail. After the restart my computer didn't even recognize my Ethernet. Nothing popped up when I clicked on the network...
  6. Wired Ethernet Adapter Not Present

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Network Adapter Problems! Please Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Adapter Problems! Please Help!: Everytime I load Into my computer my network adapter is not showing up. I have to physically reinstall it in my pc, scan for hardware changes in device manager, and reset my PC. This really annoying and Im also worried about wearing down the gold on the pci-e submitted by...
  8. help with my intel dual adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help with my intel dual adapter: so yesterday i tried putting a 1 tb sata hdd into my computer with my main ssd that i use i boot up my system it goes to the hdd drive boot up and right before i put this hdd in my pc i wiped it so it brought me to the setting up windows and i went through it not knowing that...
  9. Computer is BSODing, please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is BSODing, please help: MEG ACE+ 9900KF + Gigabyte 2070S The minidmp can be found in https://www.dropbox.com/sh/okf55hq33gk7jy2/AABZyA23-O4adMFveYsmlDdRa?dl=0 The same address under ntoskrnl.exe keeps crashing the system. I have reset BIOS, reinstall Windows, no one works. Thanks in advance....
  10. New computer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...