Windows 10: No Internet access after Windows update?

Discus and support No Internet access after Windows update? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello dear good question community, after the last Windows update about a week ago, my desktop computer does not want to connect to the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cocun, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Cocun Win User

No Internet access after Windows update?

Hello dear good question community,

after the last Windows update about a week ago, my desktop computer does not want to connect to the internet anymore. Neither via Wlan (stick) nor Ethernet (internal card). I have tried everything in my power and would be really thankful for help!

Details:

• All other devices function smoothly, independent of Ethernet or Wifi
    • The Fritz!Box recognizes the computer in the network (see picture)
    • The computer recognizes the network, but claims to have no access to the Internet (see picture)
    things I tried:

• Restarting the router and the computer
    • Manual assignment of a static IP address
    • Resetting the network
    • Disabling and enabling the network adapters
    • Deactivate the firewall.
    • Probably a lot more - I can't remember...
    At some point I found this clue, which describes my problem exactly. Unfortunately, even that did not help. Link

I have absolutely no idea what else I can try.

Many thanks in advance and best regards!

No Internet access after Windows update? 2_big.jpg

No Internet access after Windows update? 0_big.png

No Internet access after Windows update? 3_big.png

No Internet access after Windows update? 6_big.png

No Internet access after Windows update? 1_big.png

No Internet access after Windows update? 4_big.png

No Internet access after Windows update? 5_big.png

:)

Cocun, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

No Internet access after Windows update?

1. No Internet access after Windows update? - Similar Threads - Internet access update

2. After windows 11 update, no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After windows 11 update, no internet access: When I updated my Lenovo T15 gen 2 2021 to windows 11, I got the error: connected, no internet access.I tried updating drivers, resetting network, flushing DNS and many other things but no success,The laptop meets the minimum requirements for windows 11.When I reverted the...
  3. After windows 11 update, no internet access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After windows 11 update, no internet access: When I updated my Lenovo T15 gen 2 2021 to windows 11, I got the error: connected, no internet access.I tried updating drivers, resetting network, flushing DNS and many other things but no success,The laptop meets the minimum requirements for windows 11.When I reverted the...
  4. No internet access after windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet access after windows update: There was a windows update on my PC yesterday. Since then I cant use the internet with my PC, which is really annoying and frustrating. I also have a laptop, where the internet works fine. Troubleshoot says that wifi doesn't have a valid IP configuration. I tried to look for...
  5. No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update

No Internet Access in Wifi after recent Windows Update: Dear Microsoft Community, I have been experiencing some issue with the recent Windows Updates for Windows 10. I believe you are already aware, WIFI indicator frequently shows No Internet Access and application frequently disconnect. Especially MS Teams. I have tried...
  6. No internet access after recent unknown updates

No internet access after recent unknown updates: I have already tried everything I can find that discusses the subject around the policy permissions and making sure I have everything set correctly under Administrator. It even lost reset points. It won't stay changed when I get everything correct. I don't want to lose my...
  7. Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to access Internet after latest Windows 10 update: My computer (HP 15 Notebook) ran the latest Windows 10 update on March 12th and everything was fine for 4 days. Then my ability to access the Internet stopped and I began receiving error messages when accessing anything other than my homepage. I currently cannot use Wi-Fi...
  8. No Internet Access After Downloading Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Internet Access After Downloading Latest Windows Update: As of downloading the latest Windows 10 update today, I can’t get online. Opening Chrome, i’m met with “(homepage)’s server IP address could not be found.” I had done searching prior to coming here using my phone, being led to believe it is a DNS issue, but couldn’t find a...
  9. Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password not working and no internet access after windows 10 update: After the new windows 10 update last night, I am locked out of my computer. My password no longer works! Also, my HP laptop no longer has internet access so I can not use the "forgot my password" function. Please provide a way to get around the password so hopefully if I...
  10. No internet access after update to Windows 10

No internet access after update to Windows 10: I have just completed my update from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have established my internet connection, I can send and receive emails but I have no web access. I have eliminated any network issues as my Macs all work fine, my iPad and iPhone all work correctly but not on...