Windows 10: no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting

Discus and support no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi i have a problem that's been going on for a while whenever i log on my pc it would come up with the yellow triangle i try all the methods but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kamil augustyn, Oct 27, 2018.

1. no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting

hi i have a problem that's been going on for a while whenever i log on my pc it would come up with the yellow triangle i try all the methods but nothing is working and whenever i try to go to setting to look at the ip address it won't let me open the settings and disconnect from the wifi and it blocks of all possible ways of fixing it can someone help thanks.

:)

kamil augustyn, Oct 27, 2018
  2. onehp1 Win User

uTorrent disconnecting my internet connection

AT&T wasn't much of a help. All they suggested was to replace my router and modem with their products.

The disconnections never happen when I surf the web

onehp1, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Akumos Win User
    Setting up Home Server for internet access

Hi all

I've set it all up, opened the ports on my router and everything is working fine except internet access.

In the details page everything is OK ecxept 'Verifying Remote Access is Accessable from the Internet'.

I looked into it and people said my ISP may be blocking connection but I rang them and they said they don't.

Any ideas or do you need any more information?

Thanks

Akumos, Oct 27, 2018
  4. angus Win User

no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting

1. no internet access and i can't disconnect from it and open setting - Similar Threads - internet access can't

2. Disconnecting from the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnecting from the internet: My internet connection has been acting strangely ever since I updated Windows yesterday. I can see the available networks, but when I try to connect, it says "Limited access" or "No internet connection." I've tried restarting my computer and router, but nothing seems to work....
  3. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  4. Disconnect from internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disconnect from internet: When using AMAZON, I keep disconnecting from the internet. I have to wait a minute or so and can then reconnect. This ONLY happens on AMAZON, NO OTHER websites. All of my computers work perfect on ALL OTHER sites. For example, if I am trying to use Amazon on one computer, I...
  5. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  6. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open "Network & Internet" settings: Running Windows version 10.0.19043 build 19043Hey there! Hope you're all doing well. I'm having a problem with Windows, and I'm wondering if anyone's experienced anything similar.Basically, whenever I try to open my "Network & Internet" settings, the loading screen appears...
  7. Can't open "Network & Internet" settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't open my internet setting and I can't turn on my internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open my internet setting and I can't turn on my internet.: I restored my files on my laptop today, and now I can't seem to connect to the internet now. Can anyone help me? I can't go to the internet settings, it just crashes immediately....
  9. Disconnecting from Internet

Disconnecting from Internet: I had Windows 8 and then I updated it in windows 10. Since then I disconnected from the internet while using it frequently and I can not to reconnect it. I have to restart my laptop, in order to connect to the internet. And it's very bad for me because I'm in the middle of...
  10. Can't access "Network & Internet" settings

Can't access "Network & Internet" settings: When I try to open the "Network & Internet" section of Settings, the app crashes. I *can* open it when in Safe Mode. I'm using Win 10 2004. Here's the Event Viewer error record of what happens: Error when trying to open Network & Internet Settings: Faulting application...