Windows 10: No internet access but the internet is working properly

Discus and support No internet access but the internet is working properly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since the latest update of windows 10 ,version 2004, the internet shows connected but apps and browser shows no internet access trying to connect while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sandy23192, Aug 1, 2020.

1. No internet access but the internet is working properly

Since the latest update of windows 10 ,version 2004, the internet shows connected but apps and browser shows no internet access trying to connect while there is no internet problem , i tried to reset my router but problem is still same , also tried updating wireless adapter driver in windows but this was also no good and after that i tried to uninstall wireless adapter drivers and reinstalled them but the problem is still here. This problem only show in laptop while it connected with wifi connection to router, no problem has been seen while connection through ETHERNET CABLELAN CABLE.

:)

Sandy23192, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Cronic Win User

No internet access

Im working on helping someone get there computer set up on my network, but i cant get it to get internet. The computer connects to the network, has full signal bars, but no internet access.

Whats ive tried to far
    flushing dns
    restarting router
    ipconfig commands

everything ive looked at seems like it should work, but im getting nowhere. Any1 have any thoughts on this

Cronic, Aug 1, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. monyong Win User

No internet access but the internet is working properly

No internet access, some protocols are missing

Hello,
    This just happened recently, and still not fixed.
    My router modem is changed. The internet works properly in any other devices which are not win10.

From the wifi connection: it's connected to ssid but no internet access. I cant even ping the gateway. And from the troubleshootings it mentioned that some protocols are missing.

Although i already tried some suggestion from here:
    Solved No Internet Access - How to fix it - Page 3 - Windows 10 Forums

But nothing has worked.

Pls kindly help.

monyong, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

No internet access but the internet is working properly

1. No internet access but the internet is working properly - Similar Threads - internet access internet

2. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet not working properly? on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet not working properly? on PC: My PC recently stopped updating programs like Steam or the Epic Games store, also denied me access to online features on games like multiplayer and does not let me update any other program. And by this I mean that when I click the "Look for Updates" button on any program it...
  6. Internet not working properly? on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet not working properly? on PC: My PC recently stopped updating programs like Steam or the Epic Games store, also denied me access to online features on games like multiplayer and does not let me update any other program. And by this I mean that when I click the "Look for Updates" button on any program it...
  7. There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.

There is no Internet access, but the Internet is working properly.: Since the last update of Windows 10 version 21H1, Internet shows connected but applications and browser do not show Internet access trying to connect while there is no Internet problem, I tried to reset my router but the problem remains the same. This problem only shows on...
  8. "No Internet Access" but internet is working normal

"No Internet Access" but internet is working normal: Hello, I have the following set of observations: - On my laptop, internet is working normal, but: - The network icon in the systray says "No Internet access" and it is the round icon, not the wifi icon. - Another laptop on the same network shows the normal wifi icon with...
  9. Internet access not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet access not working properly: Hey all, So I did a clean install of Windows yesterday, got everything set up, and as of today have lost important internet functionality, but am getting no errors at all when I try to do these things. The issues I've discovered so far are: Chrome won't open Edge won't...
  10. Internet not working properly

Internet not working properly: I transferred files from my android phone to my desktop pc with windows 10.after partial completion i canceled the transfer as it was taking to long and needed to do other things. During the transfer my internet started lagging really bad, and now games will not load up and i...